All Topics / Help Needed! / Duplex Buyers Agent / Project Management Companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of DuplexityDuplexity
    Participant
    @duplexify

Has anyone used a buyers agent / project management company for a Duplex Development such as Caifu Property, Duplex Invest or Thirdi? They make some big claims on equity and positive cash flow achieved on developments but don’t tend to have any real person testimonials or reviews to back them up. Any feedback appreciated.

Profile photo of TerrySTerryS
    Participant
    @johnsmith99

Has anyone used a buyers agent / project management company for a Duplex Development such as Caifu Property, Duplex Invest or Thirdi? They make some big claims on equity and positive cash flow achieved on developments but don’t tend to have any real person testimonials or reviews to back them up. Any feedback appreciated.

Hi folks – I know this is reviving an old post, but am also interested in any experiences with Caifu. Their offerings seem feasible on face value (promoted returns may/may not be so) and their presence in the market established… anyone on board with them?

TerryS
    Email Me

Profile photo of TerrySTerryS
    Participant
    @johnsmith99

Thanks for that. We’d already decided to go another way.
    My research found Drew as a low-midlevel employee at another agency, but didn’t turn up anything especially negative.

TerryS
    Email Me

Profile photo of drew_damac@hotmail.com[email protected]
    Participant
    @drew_damac-hotmail-com

To Those reading this post

My name is Drew Evans, and am writing this on behalf of myself and the other founder and Director of Caifu, Damien Lee.

Many people will naturally want to research a company they are considering working with, and the team at Caifu encourage this, but of course, it is important to put everything into context.

The opportunities and strategies Caifu employs, enables members to access and take advantage of deals with instant equity. The strategies we use, have helped hundreds in the past, and continue to deliver the kind of outstanding results for our members as you may have seen in our explanatory videos.

We are however realists, and while the process we use significantly reduce potential risks, nothing is a 100% guaranteed situation, and nobody should be naive enough to believe that exists.

Many people join our program to have an experienced head on their side, so they don’t make the rookie mistakes they may on their own. This is especially important if the worse is to happen, and a person finds they needs to extract themselves from a deal that was attractive to start out with.

So long story short – the person that started this thread has neglected to mention the situation was brought about by a council decision, and that decision put many investors in a potentially costly position.

In fact, many investors that are NOT Caifu members are now at signifiant risk of loosing substantial sums of money.

Let’s be very clear here – not one of our members lost a single dollar from this unprecedented circumstance.

In fact, all Caifu members that were affected by this councils last minute policy change have now moved forward into other profitable deals. The person that started this thread was the only one, who decided not to follow our recommendations.

I accept that a disgruntled client is something that happens in business, however it is easily the exception not the rule from Caifu Property clients.

Like everything, you make an informed decision after gathering the facts. I invite anyone to call me and ask all the “awkward” questions you like to get to the facts. I’ll happily walk you though them. My number is 0468 881 466.

We are proud of our results, stand by our record and our members successes.

Drew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.