All Topics / Heads Up! / Bulleen Prop Meetup May 22nd – Resi & Comm Property Valuations by Expert

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Dear property investors,

My name is Tony Lambrianos and I run a monthly property meeting group at the Veneto Club in Bulleen, Melbourne (just off the Eastern Freeway). Everyone is welcome to attend.

I invite you to join over 40 property investors on Tuesday 22nd May 6.45 pm for a 7pm start at the Veneto Club in Bulleen until 9pm. There is a $20 per head entry charge.

This is NOT your ordinary property meeting group. We have real active property investors in the market come together to learn and network. Whether you are new to property or really experienced this groups caters for everyone.

I welcome you to come and experience our group, you will be pleased you did.

TOPIC: Residential and Commercial Property Valuations Explained by An Expert PLUS Networking.

Having a property accurately valued by a licensed property valuer is often a crucial part your real estate transactions, regardless of whether you are buying or selling, but what is a valuer and what do they do?

The valuation of a property can make or break a deal. A low valuation could lead to the lender feeling the property does not provide adequate security for the loan, impacting the loan-to-value ratio and thus limiting the amount you can borrow or requiring you to tip in additional capital to complete the purchase.

This month property valuer Joe Stinear from Opteon will discuss how a valuer goes about the process of valuing residential and commercial real estate. In this meetup he plans to cover:

– The Valuation Process
    – How a bank reads a valuation report
    – Risk ratings and the valuation
    – How a valuer analyses sales evidence
    – Can a valuation be challenged?
    – Valuing vacant land
    – Valuing Commercial Real Estate
    – Where do Valuers think the market is heading – Brief Market

Click here to secure your spot

About Joe Stinear

Joe Stinear has been with Opteon since 2005, and worked in residential valuation across most of metropolitan Melbourne in that time. In recent years, his focus has been on prestige/ultra-prestige properties and residential development sites in the eastern and bayside suburbs.

Joe is third-generation working in the inner Melbourne residential market, and prior to commencing at Opteon was an estate agent with Buxton Real Estate in Elsternwick. He brings a wealth of property industry experience to Opteon, and provides expert advice for transactions, litigation and tax purposes.

Make you secure your ticket and I look forward to meeting you.

We will also do some very effective ‘focused’ networking but you have to be there to experience it!

Don’t miss this fabulous meeting!

Click here to secure your spot

Cheers

Tony

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.