All Topics / Commercial Property / Wanting to buy a warehouse in inner west of Sydney

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of ChrisChris
    Participant
    @flysky3213gmail-com

I have been looking for purchasing a modern high clearance warehouse close to Strathfield South, Sydney for almost one year, but I cannot find any suitable one. Why is the stock so tight in the market? I have been in touch with many commercial agents and search common commercial estate website every day. I am very frustrated since my current lease will be expired soon and I do need a bigger place to expand my business.

Profile photo of Corey BattCorey Batt
    Participant
    @cjaysa

Commercial in general doesn’t have the same amount of supply as compared to say residential property, but there is usually less demand too. This means that an area can have very few properties available, but still struggle to sell any stock available for some time.

Realistically the only option for you is to consider a broader search of other areas – or if there are reasonable rental options to try see if the existing owners would otherwise be interested in selling, something that happens often.

Corey Batt | Precision Funding
    http://www.precisionfunding.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Investment Focused Finance Strategist - servicing Australia-wide

Profile photo of DentrinosDentrinos
    Participant
    @nickdentrinos

we can quickly and easily find the best rates and options for every situation. Call us today at 0448 001 001 for more information!

finance broker in orange nsw australia

Dentrinos | Finance Mart - Finance & Mortgage Broker
    http://www.financemart.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Finance Broker in Orange NSW Australia, Mortgage Broker in Orange NSW Australia

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.