All Topics / General Property / Availability of digital copy of 1-day property workshop?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of fxdaemonfxdaemon
    Participant
    @fxdaemon

Hi guys,
    Does anyone know when exactly the digital copy of the recent 1-day property run by Steve McKnight will
    be available? I put in an order last week and can’t wait to get my hands on it.

Thanks,
    FXD

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Loving your eagerness fxdaemon.

The course being recorded is being held on Saturday. It will take a couple of weeks to edit it up, hence why I said on the webpage that it would be ready in April 2018.

Sincerely,

– Steve

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of fxdaemonfxdaemon
    Participant
    @fxdaemon

Thanks Steve, I must have missed the release/availability date on the order webpage. :-)

Profile photo of fxdaemonfxdaemon
    Participant
    @fxdaemon

Hi Steve,

Thanks for releasing the digital version before April which is a bonus before the long weekend.:-)

Is there a video recording version planned to be released at a later time besides the MP3 audio?
    The reason being that I find it hard to follow the MP3 audio when you were talking to the price graphs
    etc as per the PDF notes for the Melbourne market update for example. I simply can’t figure out which
    graph you were referring to at different time during the presentation.

I assume that a video recording, if available, will have you presenting in front of the relevant
    graphs and notes and therefore will be easier to relate to the data.

One more thing, on some of the graphs, the numbers along the axis are quite blurry. Are there higher
    resolution version available?

Cheers,
    FXD

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of fxdaemon fxdaemon.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.