Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of PropertyGutsPropertyGuts
    Participant
    @propertyguts

Helen Tarrant presented a seminar on Commercial Property in Sydney this week. She is a lovely woman with a warm genuine character and has done very well with commercial property over the years. She also sells a commercial property mentoring course, 12 months. Does anybody have experience with Helen or her course?

Profile photo of PradeepPradeep
    Participant
    @pradeep123

Hi,I got the same question as @propertyguts.Please let me know if anyone taken her course and is it helpful?

PerthPropertyHunter
    Participant
    @perthinvestor

I have listened to her webinar a few months ago – requested a call from one of her reps – it never came. Looking at it again now – anyone since done the course or James Dawson’s feel free to PM me, thanks

Profile photo of fpapfpap
    Participant
    @fpap

Save your money for now and buy this book first:

https://enginesofwealth.com/about-the-book/

Please note that I am not affiliated in anyway with this. I bought this book a few weeks ago on a recommendation.

Kalpesh Shah
    Participant
    @kalpesh-shah

Hi folks, I am also interested in joining Helen’s course. Any feedback please?
    Thanks

PerthPropertyHunter
    Participant
    @perthinvestor

Further to my last post – I did get incontact again with Helen’s people – this time they got back to me and had a great call with a great lady – very non pushy/salesy which I appreciated! Also, I bought that book recommended “Engines of Wealth” and can recommend it , Gav

Profile photo of HelenTHelenT
    Participant
    @helentarrant

Hi Everyone,
    This is Helen Tarrant here!
    I just found this forum. I don’t spend a lot of time on forums as I am mostly taking care of my students and helping them into deals but if you need to reach out to me directly please do so on [email protected]

Also you can find out more information about Commercial Property via http://www.helentarrant.com and http://www.highyieldcommercial.com.au

Looking forward to helping everyone on their Commercial Property Journey

Participant
    @pradeep123

Hi,

I joined the course two months back. First I was promised that there will be strategic blueprint to clearly understand my financial situation and there will be proper strategic plan what should I purchase first and how I can achieve my financial goals. That is why I paid $5k to join. But till the end strategic blueprint was not done for me and I was advised that I need to have more deposit to come up with if I need to purchase a property which can give capital gain. No proper reply as I have to follow up with my emails.

I should says the course and the modules provided was good and detailed. But as a starter, the course is exhaustive and obviously need some guidance in the beginning. Disappointing that I didn’t get at least what was promised. I was inspired by Helen’s achievement. But I think for a minimum deposit starter not enough importance given.

Kind regards,
    Pradeep

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Pradeep,
    Did you see the post before your own post above? It sounds like you might have a point that Helen is unaware of – maybe reach out to her directly to see what she thinks.

Benny

helen-tarrant
    Participant
    @helen-tarrant

Hi Pradeep,

I believe that Mish – my coach from Brisbane have been working with you consistently lately to help you with deals?

Also when you worked on your Melbourne deal we have a couple of calls about it and my finance broker has helped you in the process. The fact that another offer came in was out of our control and now we have consistently helped you with the next deal.

So why do you feel you lacked support?

Participant
    @pradeep123

Hi Helen,

It is a false statement that someone is closely working with me. When you have some time kindly check your email that I replied back for your response.

Regards,
    Pradeep

helen-tarrant
    Participant
    @helen-tarrant

Hi Pradeep,

I will thanks

Last week I was told by my coach that she has been coaching you on some deals.

If that is not the case then I will get her to reach out again

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.