Tony LambrianosParticipant@melbpropertymeetingJoin Date: 2014Post Count: 35
Dear property investors,
I run a monthly property meeting group at the Veneto Club in Bulleen, Melbourne (just off the Eastern Freeway). Everyone is welcome to attend.
Join over 40 property investors this Tuesday 20th February 6.45 pm for a 7pm start at the Veneto Club in Bulleen.
TOPIC: How I went from IT Guy to Full Time Property Investor / Developer
This month I have invited long-time Bulleen Property Meeting participant and RESULTS Mentoring Program Graduate, Zoltan Celedes, to come and share his journey from employee to ‘full-time’ property developer / investor.
Zoltan will share with the group:
– how he started his investing and why the traditional ‘buy-and-hold’ investing model was not working for him;
– how he ended up in the RESULTS Mentoring Program and the skills he has learnt over the years;
– what has enabled him to leave the ‘rat race’ behind;
– the challenges and opportunities of being a ‘full-time’ property investor;
– how and why he selected property development as his main strategy.
Zoltan will showcase examples of the property deals and developments he has undertaken in recent years, highlighting the challenges and lessons learned as he transitioned from a full-time employee to quitting work in 2017 and now managing his own property development business with multiple projects currently underway.
Make sure you come along to this evening of increadible property education!
The Veneto Club in Bulleen (just off the Eastern Freeway) offers plenty of parking.
There is a $20 per head entry charge or $30 per couple!
You are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing, it is all about networking with like-minded people!
I look forward to seeing you there
Bulleen Property Meeting Leader
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.