- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 138
WELCOME to the first Sunshine Coast Property Group meeting for 2018! It’s all happening on Tuesday, 20th February.
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you to pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with a page full of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sellfests with bonus steak knives! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and time again when attendees are leaving are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• There’s something for everybody. Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time professional investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or it might be that you find your next Joint Venture partner… either way you’ll be so glad you showed up.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, a one into two splitter block or a 6 townhouse development… whatever the presentation, you’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the integrity we uphold and the longevity we’ve been delivering value for makes us second to none Australia wide!
For those of you who are new to the group, we are a friendly, supportive bunch and everyone is welcome to attend – the more the merrier! We have everyone from those who are nervously excited about entering the realm of property investing, and others who have been investing successfully for many years…. and of course, every level in between.
Details on how to RSVP, the cost, and more are at the bottom of this page.
What’s in store?
Paul Copeland from William Buck Accounting (http://www.williambuck.com)
Paul is back by popular demand so that he can answer all your tax structure and GST questions. Paul has done a stack of property developments himself and knows from experience how to best structure and manage your purchasing entities for maximum efficiency. Every question Paul gets asked, he is able to answer efficiently and with plenty of humor so bring along your best questions to stump him!
Real Deal – Ben Everingham
Over the last eight years Ben has bought over $8 million dollars worth of investment property in the Sydney, Brisbane, Central Coast and Sunshine Coast markets. To think that his first property was bought with two friends, and to say he learnt some major lessons from the get go, is an understatement! He as come a long way since then, and his experiences now include buying and holding quality property, flipping for short term gains, renovating for profit and building for capital gains and cash flow. You’ll love what Ben is presenting this month, don’t miss this one.
Howard Cutler from ONF Surveyors
Finally, we have Howard Cutler from ONF Surveyors, based here on the Sunny Coast and has extensive knowledge and experience with property investors in South East Qld. You’ll get local knowledge on small lot subdivisions, development sites, strata titling, easements and covenants. A town planner is a key person on your team if you are looking at implementing any subdivision or development strategy so this presentation will be well worth being in the room for!
What should I expect?
Expect to be welcomed with open arms, regardless of your level of experience. Expect to meet amazing people all on the same path. Expect to learn… A lot!
You will have the opportunity to mingle, network, and have a cuppa with other active property investors with varying skill levels. If that makes you a little nervous, that’s no problem; instead, why not chat to one of our amazing experts (think accountant, town planner, SMSF specialist…) who regularly present at these meetings – there’s always a few at the back of the room, and they love a chat!
Do I need to RSVP?
In short, yes! We have limited seating due to the size of the room, and it is first in best dressed. If you reserve a spot, you are guaranteed a seat, simple as that.
All you need to do is click here and you will be directed to the Meetup page where you can RSVP. If you are unsure of the process or have any difficulties, just pop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How much does it cost?
Attendees can pay $10 online or $15 at the door.
If you choose to pay the higher entry fee at the door on the night we accept cash or card (Mastercard or Visa) at the registration desk.
Better to save the 5 Bucks and pay online!
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Great question! We have a large number of our community members who do just that, so we have a special Gold Membership. This includes free entry for 12 months to ALL of our meetings (including Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast), plus you get the video recordings, audio and slide shows of each meeting in case you can’t make it. There’s a lot of other inclusions too but I know this page is getting long! You can read more here.
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
Where is it being held?
Another great question! Here are all the details you’ll need:
Venue: Alex Headlands Surf Club
Address: 167 Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast
Date: Tuesday, 20th February
Registration (& cuppa time): 6pm for a 6.30pm start
I hope to see you on Tuesday, 20th February!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.