All Topics / General Property / Dominique Grubisa

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of MissyMissy
    Participant
    @missy45

Hi I have read all the posts about DG’s courses however I would really like to hear whether anyone has actually paid the $6k and followed her ideas re Realestate rescue. Does anyone know anyone who has made good money from following her strategies? Personal opinions are not fact so feel free to comment..
    Thanks heaps

Profile photo of Roger_GRoger_G
    Participant
    @roger_g

Have found Dominique to be pretty genuine.
    Did both her Real Estate Rescue and Master Wealth Control courses back when she first started doing the courses years ago.
    Still use some of her paperwork from the RE Rescue but didn’t find her research methods all that effective, especially when heaps of other students are doing the same.
    That said, I have bought one house applying her teachings, helped a few others using the financial ombudsman to address some bank issues and restructured finances so have got value from both courses.

Roger

Roger_G
    http://www.webuyperth.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

An investor based in Perth, Into positive cashflow investment properties, subdivision developments sourcing building products out of China, Member of the Vendor Finance Association VFAS999223.

Profile photo of MissyMissy
    Participant
    @missy45

Thanks very much Roger, much appreciated!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.