All Topics / General Property / Subdivision Costs

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of DevelopermeDeveloperme
    Participant
    @tinpotdeveloper

Can anyone provide an estimate of costs, surveyor, sewer, stormwater, power, roadworks for a 3 lot subdivision of land 3000m2 residential, two lots on street front 900m2 each with road access to a back battle axe block 1200m2. North coast nsw council. Just trying to get a handle on all costs. I know the costs of council contributions already.

Profile photo of JaxonJaxon
    Participant
    @jaxona

Someone may provide rough costs,

but the true cost will vary,

but contact every local company via email and phone, you can negotiate prices in a lot of cases and will get a good idea of close to exact pricing.

unless there is someone who just did a very similar sub div the prices can/will be fairly different.

Kind regards

Jaxon Avery

Jaxon | Jaxon Avery – Financial Adviser
    http://www.jpafinancialservices.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

JPA Financial Services Pty Ltd

Profile photo of Corey BattCorey Batt
    Participant
    @cjaysa

It will completely dependent on:

*the shape and dimensions of the block
    *utilities provision location
    *type of subdivision that can be completed (ie requiring full duplication all services or can dual use be used)
    *council that the land is located

There’s no way to ascertain any meaningful numbers on the internet like this – you would be best speaking to the council it is in and a surveyor who is familiar with the area, they will be able to give you a more accurate indication.

Corey Batt | Precision Funding
    http://www.precisionfunding.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Investment Focused Finance Strategist - servicing Australia-wide

Profile photo of PhilPhil
    Participant
    @phil-2

Costs do vary from consultant to consultant and depend on many factors as no lots are the same.
    I am happy to have a look at your site and provide some input. PM me if you want.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.