All Topics / Help Needed! / Looking for a Mentor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of Mack85nMack85n
    Participant
    @mack85n

I’ve come to the realisation that my success in property investing could be much greater if I had someone to mentor me.

To everyone who currently has a mentor, how much more positive has this made your investing experience?
    And to any mentors out there, how can I find a mentor that best suits my desired outcome of financial freedom?

Profile photo of JaxonJaxon
    Participant
    @jaxona

first answer; massively

second; someone who can take you from exactly where you are, to your end goal.

thirdly, happy to answer question pm your details and I can arrange a chat

Jaxon | Jaxon Avery – Financial Adviser
    http://www.jpafinancialservices.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

JPA Financial Services Pty Ltd

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Mack

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Until recently we operated a Investing Mentoring service for new investors and in 2004 pledged to make 100 x $1M property millionaire’s which we successfully achieved some 9 years later.

If you would like a PDF copy of article i wrote for the API magazine shoot me an email and be happy to send it over to you.

Might give you some insight into how we created our property fortune.

Some of the strategies might not be applicable these days but might give you a few ideas.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of rob-warob-wa
    Participant
    @rob-wa

Hi Mack
    How is your search going for a reliable mentor.
    Be very careful when researching. There Are plenty of sharks out there willing to take your hard earned cash of your hands.
    Richard speaks from a place of experience and is the type of mentor to look for.
    I was unlucky to meet a shark, who promised to lead me to financial freedom but within 2 years. I’m spending my hard earned cash with a attorney in Orlando fighting for what is rightfully mine, that this self-proclaimed mentoring guru from Melbourne,lead me to. He’s abandoned promoting Florida and back to pushing the benefits of investing in Melbourne.And to rub salt into my wounds ,he’s also refusing to return my lifetime mentoring fee.
    Tread carefully…

Profile photo of yuolyuol
    Participant
    @twerty777

I am also new to property investing and would beneffit from a mentor. A good mentors out there willing to take on a noob. I am melbourne based.

Profile photo of JaxonJaxon
    Participant
    @jaxona

Yuol, more than happy to have a chat and play out ideas and go from there?

Kind regards

Jaxon Avery

Jaxon | Jaxon Avery – Financial Adviser
    http://www.jpafinancialservices.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

JPA Financial Services Pty Ltd

Profile photo of JohnJohn
    Participant
    @philpropertyassets-com-au

Hi
    I work with people to help them with development and investments. happy to chat if you want. please contact me

John | propertyassets.com.au

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.