All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / DYMPHNA BOHOLT:CASHFLOW USA 3 DVDS

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • sbav1961
    Participant
    @sbav1961

In good condition $65. I have another 3 large manual course folders (unrelated to Dymphna’s course) in relation to purchasing in the USA that I will include in the package

Profile photo of Luke TaylorLuke Taylor
    Participant
    @world-changer

Hi Sbav,
    I’m interested ;
    Did you get a lot out of these materials man?

Luke Taylor | Hope Property Investing
    http://hopepropertyinvesting.com
    Email Me

Property Support,Strategist and Buyers Agent

sbav1961
    Participant
    @sbav1961

Hey mate, I watched her USA dvd’s out of interest and had no intention of buying there. It was good information but its hard to get over her off putting voice! The other 3 manuals were fairly basic but probably necessary to understand if you were looking to buy over there.

If needed my number is 0424 197 096 – Shane

sbav1961
    Participant
    @sbav1961
    Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny
    sbav1961
    Participant
    @sbav1961

Fair point. Thanks Benny

sbav1961
    Participant
    @sbav1961

Thinking about it…I assume all property material wouldn’t be allowed to be sold second hand

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi sbav,
    I imagine books (and maybe even DVD’s or CD’s) might be OK, depending on the original supplier. Some companies might be OK for these to be onsold – some may not. Maybe contact Cherie Barber to see if her DVD’s may be onsold.

Really, it is all about “caveat emptor” in the end. And whatever the Latin is for “Seller beware” too. ;)

When it comes to courses, with all of the add-on things that go with them – like Logins, mentoring, continual updates year-on-year, discount cards, etc – it is less likely that they can be onsold. Even more so, I think you need to check with the original supplier, or your original contract on purchase.

We do know that Cherie’s courses are NOT able to be onsold, but DVD’s – not sure.

Benny

sbav1961
    Participant
    @sbav1961

Haha – “Really, it is all about “caveat emptor” in the end. And whatever the Latin is for “Seller beware” too. ;)”

I’ve never given it much thought and I’ve sold a few things on here, ebay, gumtree etc. I have a few property courses (that I purchased 2nd hand) I was looking to offload so when I get a chance I’ll see what it states in the manuals/dvd packages.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.