vyaw2003Participant@vyaw2003Join Date: 2006Post Count: 185
Entry Level Investment – 10.4% Gross Yield. Great first time investment. Perfect for investor looking to get into the Brisbane city property market for under $140,000.
This unit could be yours all for the small price of less than 10 bitcoins (current price). You have the opportunity to be part of Australia’s first property to be exchanged for Bitcoin. I will also accept AUD/ETH/LTC. Flexible on your settlement period requirements. The unit is nearing the end of lease, providing several options to the investor.
Unit has many potential options; it could be used for owner occupier, secondary unit in the city, student accommodation, short term rental, Air BnB, longer term rentals.
Seller will accept, AUD / Bitcoin BTC / Ethereum ETH / Litecoin LTC for convenient sale.
The Shafston Mansion boasts an array of amenities such as a recreational lounge, on-site laundry, fully equipped indoor and outdoor gym, cafe. Building is secured with swipe access.
With the Brisbane traffic levels on the rise, this property is in a prime position with close proximity to both City Cat & City Hopper Ferry Services, bus services as well as a City Cycle station close by. Further to this, there are a range of local cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and bars nearby.
Currently, this apartment is maintaining a rental income figure of $300 per week/
– $300 per week gross rental income ($15,600 per year)
– Body Corporate Fees: $2,408.88 (Free Electricity & High Speed Internet Provided within this)
– Council Rates: $1,254.20
– Fully furnished (ready to live in, pending lease expiration).
– Fully Air Conditioned
– 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
– 21sqm Internal Floor Area
– Situated with water glimpses
– Fully Furnished
– 24 Hour On-Site Management & Secure Access
– High Speed NBN Broadband
– Recreational Lounge, Fully Equipped Gym & Cafe
– City Cat, City Hopper, Bus & City Cycle Services all close by
– Currently has queen bed installed.
– All furnishings are part of the sale (if wanted), microwave, fridge, bed, cupboards, tv, desk, seats, table, cups, plates, bowls, cutlery.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.