All Topics / Heads Up! / Tue 21 Nov: Experts reveal how to min tax and max access to finance!

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Dear property investors,

I want to let you know that I run a monthly property meeting group at the Veneto Club in Bulleen, Melbourne (just off the Eastern Freeway). Everyone is welcome to attend.

Join over 40 property investors this month at the meeting held on Tuesday 21st Nov 6.30 pm for a 7pm start at the Veneto Club in Bulleen.

TOPIC: Two of the most talked about issues among property investors at the moment are access to finance, and changes to the tax rules affecting property investment.

So this month I’ve invited two leading experts who will be addressing these issues in an informative, interactive session where you can get your burning questions answered.

Brent McCartney from DFK Benjamin King Money will take the group through the latest changes affecting tax on property investors, including new rules you must be aware of concerning what you can and cannot claim anymore as a tax deduction. Brent will be joined by finance expert Cameron Perry from Perry Finance, who will further explain how structuring choices impact available finance. Cameron will also brief the group on recent changes to the finance environment that impact how much you can borrow, and explain how you can best position yourself to maximise available finance.

Click here to read the full description.

Make sure you come along to this evening of increadible property education!

The Veneto Club in Bulleen (just off the Eastern Freeway) offers plenty of parking.

There is a $20 per head entry charge or $30 per couple!

You are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing, it is all about networking with like-minded people!

I look forward to seeing you there

Tony Lambrianos
    Bulleen Property Meeting Leader

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.