All Topics / Heads Up! / Wollongong Free Investors Event

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

Warrawong 15th November 6pm-8pm – Free event

I have been asked a bunch of times to speak about the Shellharbour Marina and its impact on the Southern Wollongong market. So we wrote an article detailing this (which I can upload to the forum after the event) and am formally releasing the article next Wednesday evening at Finance Control (a financial planning business in Warrawong). There will be no hard sales pitch but myself and Finance Control will discuss our services for those interested. I will be discussing the local market, what I see as possible trends and a bit of research methodology – I want it to be really useful and educational not a sleazy pitch fest. There will be a few other speakers from Finance Control. We are not selling property and the event is not affiliated with the Shell Cove development in any way.

There will be free food and drink of some sort but I haven’t asked what they are doing yet so don’t expect a lamb roast.

I would love to see some of you there and if you come please say hello on the night let me know you are a forumite! Book tickets here (don’t ask me I am not handling the tickets I would probably screw it up)

eventbrite.com.au/e/the-ripple-effect-investor-evening-tickets-39426587986

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.