All Topics / Creative Investing / Joint Venture Partner Sought

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of DevelopermeDeveloperme
    Participant
    @tinpotdeveloper

Hello I have a deposit on 3016m2 block of residential land in North Coast NSW. The site costs $240K and may be developed into 4 lots. Two of which can sell for $185K each. Seeking JV partner to fund purchase and development costs in return to profit share please

Profile photo of Ethan TimorEthan Timor
    Participant
    @ethantimor

Obviously a lot more info is needed. Are you happy to share here? Otherwise, PM me and we’ll discuss there, no worries 👍😎

Ethan Timor | Aligned Finance Pty Ltd
    http://www.alignedfinance.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Active Investor & Broker; Based in Northern NSW, servicing Australia wide; Author of '34 Proven Ways to Maximise Your Borrowing Power' (download free from our website)

Profile photo of ElysiumElysium
    Participant
    @elysium

Please share more details here.

Profile photo of DevelopermeDeveloperme
    Participant
    @tinpotdeveloper

Hi that site is no longer available however I have another site that I wish to develop if you would like details on that one happy to provide them to you?

Profile photo of DevelopermeDeveloperme
    Participant
    @tinpotdeveloper

I actually have two proposals both involve unit development projects on land that I have currently in New South Wales. Both are two unit developments on each site and I would be happy to provide you with further details if they are of interest to you thanks, Maree

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.