All Topics / Creative Investing / Shared Property Ownership

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of BobbykBobbyk
    Participant
    @robert-kennedy1992

Hi Everyone,

I have just started a property platform which is looking to help people enter the property market by investing in property with a small consortium of people. Essentially using Shared Ownership to reduce the capital requirements that are a barrier to entry for so many people. You can read more about what we’re doing here: https://www.smashedavocados.com.au/.

At the moment, I am looking to get in touch with people so that we can get some user feedback to build the platform. Find out what troubles people are having getting into property, whether they would consider investing with a group and generally get some feedback.

If anyone has any feedback I would love to hear it. Either post here or shoot me an email at [email protected].

Thanks,

Bobby

Profile photo of EnterpriseGenie-Finding Money in Property Nov 22- Ask me howEnterpriseGenie-Finding Money in Property Nov 22- Ask me how
    Participant
    @enterprisegenie

Hmmm too many things can go wrong with shared ownership. My advice- steer clear of it

EnterpriseGenie-Finding Money in Property Nov 22- Ask me how | Enterprise Genie

Finding Money Series- Helping NFPs & Community Groups with grants fundraising & sponsorhsip

Profile photo of David SiacciDavid Siacci
    Participant
    @david-siacci

I love the SHO idea. I have been involved with only one back in the 1990’s. They provided the finance
    Great idea, but seek very good legal advice on how you set it up as there are very different implications of liability if your name is on title or not.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of David Siacci David Siacci.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.