All Topics / Finance / need looking for loan from private investors

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of kenken
    Participant
    @krakenup

Hi we are trying to find private investors to give us bridging finance of $60,000 ,whilst we sell our 7 year old home in south australia , we are prepared to pay in cash upfront 12 months payments , $10,000 which the investor gets to keep ,even if the loan is only needed for 2 months up to 12 months duration until our home is sold.
    We have plenty of security and good credit rating, security will be 7 year old home on one acre of land being sold at $254,000 mortgage of $106,000 and our new freehold property a 3 bed stone home on 5 acres council valuation $118,000. So no risk loan, cash up front, plenty of security , surely there must be a private investor who would like to make a secure $10,000 cash profit for anywhere from 2 months to 12 months loan repaid at settlement on sale of our home. Please contact me on 0438825329 by sms or phone call thanks. Regards ken and margaret

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of ken ken.
    Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi ken

Drop me an email with the security address details and I can see whether we would look at under our Private lending Fund.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.