All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / SELLING – ULTIMATE REAL ESTATE SERIES 6 FOLDERS 20 CDS – PAID $4000 selling $350

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of tonitoni
    Participant
    @tonie

THIS PROGRAM STILL LOOKS NEW
    The Ultimate Real Estate Success Coaching Program is Dymphna Boholt’s ultimate guide to investing in real estate.

6 Course Folders with CD’s
    The Ultimate Real Estate Blueprint Training Module
    1. Create Passive Income through Real Estate Cash Flow + 9 CDs
    2. How to Legally Reduce your Tax Without Losing Any Money + 2 CDS
    3. Safe as a Bomb Shelter Asset Protection Secrets + 2 CDs
    4. Instant Growth Real Estate Accelerator System + 4 CDs
    5. How to Turn Debt into Investment Dollars + 5 CDs
    6. Finance Secrets for Real Estate Investors Home Self-Study Course + 2 CDs

The price tag also included a 2 day boot camp which is not available in the purchase

Feel Free to contact Toni [email protected] with any questions, want to see photos or if you would like to purchase price is $350
    I have it on gumtree with same title if you want to see photos of pack and also some of the with some contents of what is in the folders
    I am based in Melbourne but could send Australia wide. Postage additional if needed

I HAVE HIGHLIGHTED SOME MATERIAL AND THERE IS THE OCCASSIONAL NOTE WRITTEN BUT OTHERWISE THIS LOOKS LIKE NEAR NEW CONDITION

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of toni toni.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of toni toni.
    Profile photo of A.icaA.ica
    Participant
    @a-lca399

Hi, although this post occurred long ago, I was wondering if this offer is still available?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.