All Topics / Help Needed! / Looking for Vendor finance deals

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Michael Russell
    Participant
    @michael-russell1

I am looking for someone who is currently selling an established home or land through vendors finance, or who would be willing to buy a block of land I can supply and sell to me and my investors through vendors finance. Located in Newcastle or in surrounding areas or anywhere in Australia

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

How much deposit do you have too put down ?

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Michael Russell
    Participant
    @michael-russell1

1000 as I am looking to keep as much capital as possible to keep reinvesting into property

Profile photo of Adrian CahillAdrian Cahill
    Participant
    @adriannqld

I’ve done a little in this area. Michael, $1000 is a good start for saving. I would want to see more like 5% of the total price. Eg. I have a house to sell under VF terms, 200k, I want 10k deposit. 1K is far too small or did we get something wrong?

Adrian Cahill | AdrianCahill.com Personal Development Expert
    http://adriancahill.com/from-investor-to-coach/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Here since 2002, however things have evolved over the years.

Participant
    @qlds007

Agree with Adrian.

With all of our deals we would want to see a lot more than 1K deposit as it wouldn’t even cover our set up costs.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Michael Russell
    Participant
    @michael-russell1

Do you have any positively geared property, around the 100,000 mark, as I can get access to more money(Around 5000 or more), just seeing what my options are to do this with as little money down to start with

Participant
    @qlds007

No nothing at $100K. Do have a property I am selling on VF for $127.5K which is rented at $190 / week to the same Tenant who has been there for the last few years and wants to stay forever.

Requiring $10k down on that property plus legals.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Michael Russell
    Participant
    @michael-russell1

Richard What are the usual terms for VF like weekly repayment costs?, time frame of loan?, and how many people are allowed to purchase the property?, eg i am planning to do this with 3 other people at 25% each for costs, and what are the towns these properties are in ?

Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Michael

We structure our VF sales in a variety of ways depending on the Term required but traditionally it would be over up 25 years at a variable rate of circa 6-6.5%.

It doesn’t worry me how many people purchase the property so you could look at doing it as 4 x individuals or each of you owning a share in Corporate Trustee.

Structure is something i am open to.

As far as location flick me an email and I can give you further details. Also can send you a copy of an API interview i did which covers of on some of the ways we built our property empire including offering Vendor Finance for cashflow in the early years.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.