All Topics / General Property / House Relocation to new Site

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of cubster_2cubster_2
    Participant
    @cubster_2

Dear Property Investors,
    I currently own a house. I am in the process of getting my construction documents ready to build a duplex in its place. Rather than demolish the house, I would like to salvage the structure and relocate it to another site. To do this, I need to obtain planning permission at the new site. I am looking for someone on this forum who has their own property with spare land that they would sell to me and subdivide. I would like to agree a price with you subject to approving planning permission to relocate my current house to the site. Time frame is February 2018 to relocate the house, then spend the following 4-6 months putting it back together with nice finishes.

The site needs to be at least 15m wide x 35m long to accommodate my house. It is a single story house.

Is there anyone out there in the Wollongong/Illawarra region with a reasonable level site?

I would like to have a chat with you to see if we can work something out. It would be a shame and not very environmentally friendly to commit this old house to landfill.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.