All Topics / Help Needed! / Sub division – Gold Coast

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Steve Redding
    Participant
    @steve-redding

Hi everyone.

I have just completed my first small development project and am looking for the next. I am wanting to do a sub division (1 into 2 or 3) on the Gold Coast. The reason for this area is that I want to move into the property during the project, carry out minor renovations on the house and sub divide the block. I understand this isn’t necessarily the most sophisticated way of investing however it will better suit my current personal circumstances and give me CGT benefits.

My question is:

Can anyone suggest areas on the GC that are suitable?
    I am just trying to leverage off this communities knowledge by asking for feedback or a head start should we say.

Thanks again

Steve

Steve Redding
    Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of JaxonJaxon
    Participant
    @jaxona

Hey Steve, I live at burleigh and am going through that atm with a buddy for his block.

I understand the gc town planning rules and scope and would be happy to have chat and maybe sit down if it seemed like the way to go.

in regards to area etc there are a stack of options depending on exactly what your budget and plan is, but I understand and can break down most of it.

Kind regards

Jaxon Avery

Jaxon | Jaxon Avery – Financial Adviser
    http://www.jpafinancialservices.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

JPA Financial Services Pty Ltd

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.