All Topics / Help Needed! / Joint Venture Partnership – Duplex Construction

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of TendaiTendai
    Participant
    @cornerstone-buildersoutlook-com

I am a Licenced Builder , and looking at some sites in Melbourne , Pakenham and Drouin Areas to develop some duplexes .
    I don’t have enough equity to go my own and the bank won’t give me a good line of credit . Some banks wants 30% deposit . I am looking for someone to finance the Duplex Projects and I will build and manage the entire projects and we can workout a split deal . 60/40 or 70/30 , the greater percentage goes to the investor . Once we establish a good relationship , we can keep working together in a long term and venture into multimillion dollar projects .
    Period – 3months – 6months to 1 year .

Profile photo of propertyboypropertyboy
    Participant
    @propertyboy

Hi Tendai,

Are you also looking for someone to fund the land or just the build costs?

Profile photo of TendaiTendai
    Participant
    @cornerstone-buildersoutlook-com

Hie mate . Yes I am looking a serious investor or joint Venture Partnership in developing properties in Australia . We can meet up or talk on the phone and discuss the possibities . So many avenues and ways . I am a licenced builder in Australia . Been building for a while now . Tell me more about yourself or what you keen to do . +61 450521850 in my mobile . Email – [email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.