All Topics / Finance / Looking for an investing partner (based in Perth)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of KatKat
    Participant
    @ramblertoo

Hi, I am new to the property investing scene and I am looking for a property investing partner to help me fund my property investments. I have attempted to purchase two properties in the past (which leaves me with little experience), HOWEVER, I have done many hours of research into property investment and have performed several inspections of properties in my local area. I am looking for someone I can contact and meet with regularly in person to fund the deposits, of 20% (to avoid LMI) and all closing costs. A formal contract will be established with witnesses and terms are negotiable. If you have the money but not the time and wish to invest in property, I eagerly await to hear from you.

Profile photo of JaxonJaxon
    Participant
    @jaxona

Kat, what is the value in your offering? whats your proven track record? what returns are you getting on your propeties?

Im doing a 10.5% return just out of melbz atm. are you swamping me?

Kind regards

Jaxon Avery

Jaxon | Jaxon Avery – Financial Adviser
    http://www.jpafinancialservices.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

JPA Financial Services Pty Ltd

Profile photo of Sr GibraltarSr Gibraltar
    Participant
    @swanrivergib

Hello Kat did you get any further with this? i am currently based overseas but am a WA property Investor, am by comparison time poor (and no boots on the ground in WA at the moment) with equity in other deals which can be released.

Profile photo of DevelopermeDeveloperme
    Participant
    @tinpotdeveloper

Hi are you interested in funding any proposals in North Coast NSW?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.