All Topics / Help Needed! / Where to start learning property and investing?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of WarrenWarren
    Participant
    @warrenhoward

Hi guys.
    I am new to the Sunshine coast. I had been renovating houses for 16 years in South Africa and always wanted to do more than just renovate other people’s homes. I am learning the property investing ropes but would like to get more hands-on experience whether its working on houses, scouting for properties or just being around people who are in the know. Where should I start or who needs assistance in their property investing and will trade knowledge for some help? Thank you.

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Warren,

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/topic/5034793-sunshine-coast-property-group-meeting-tuesday-9-may/

You missed that one by three days, but keep your eyes open for other meetings up that way. If you are OK to travel a bit, you might want to visit the Brisbane meetings too. Go to the “Heads Up” forum for posts that alert our members to up-coming events.

Brisbane meetings seem to happen more often than Sunshine Coast ones too, so if you can travel, you will get to meet a heap of people quickly who are interested in investment properties.

Welcome aboard too – I hope you get a lot from our website,

Benny

Profile photo of Guest

You do renovations? Nice I wish I could find a place where I could stuff like tiling,painting, replacing the wooden floor. Don’t know where to find it.

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Investor,

Seems like your fingers are running ahead of your thoughts here:-

I wish I could find a place where I could …… stuff like tiling,painting, replacing the wooden floor. Don’t know where to find it.

Where I put …… you have left out a word – if you are wanting to “learn” stuff, I believe Bunnings do courses here and there showing how to do stuff like that.

Benny

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.