All Topics / Commercial Property / Northcote Commercial Building 5.5% Guarantee Return

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of crbartramcrbartram
    Participant
    @crbartram

Hello Guys, I own the historical former 1888 London Chartered Bank building on High Street Northcote VIC, like most people i would rather not deal with estate agents and would much rather pass their commission on as savings to my fellow investors. I am offering a 5.5% rental guarantee for the property. Externally the building is one of Melbourne’s most beautiful buildings and interally is no different, the rich history is evident with this 215m2 retail space, with enormous ceiling and stunning timber paneled walls it makes a statement as soon as you walk in, the building has a the original volt room and would make the perfect business headquarters or restaurant and front to the vibrant activity zone on High Street Northcote. Happy to discuss with anyone who is serious about entering the commercial property scene

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.