All Topics / Help Needed! / Finding a team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Lachlan Keighery
    Participant
    @lachlank

Hi Guys,

I have bought me 1st residential property about 4 months ago, I beleive I purchased undermarket value and Have seen a bit of Capital growth.

Now Im trying to find good people to help me refinance cash out equity to buy more, a savy accountant and a tax advisor.

Does anyone have any recommendations on people to speak with or better yet what I should be doing now?

Profile photo of D.T.D.T.
    Participant
    @dtraeger

Hi Lachland

Corey Batt is your best bet. He’s done all my loans and invests himself and he contributes info to these forums too. Reach him on [email protected]

D.T. | DT Property Management
    http://www.dtproperty.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Adelaide Property Management - whole Adelaide metro

Lachlan Keighery
    Participant
    @lachlank

Thanks Dt !!

I will get in touch with him.

Regards,

Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

The accountants that post a lot on here are some of the cleverest too – check them out.

First: Revisit your goals – clarify your vision of where you want to get to. Write down your desired portfolio.
    Second: Pursue good finance and tax advice – to make sure your next steps are ok
    Third: Do the refinance as soon as you have enough equity
    Fourth: Purchase 2nd IP and try to repeat what worked (ie purchasing under market or into a rising market or with value add potential. Ideally all 3 of those things!)
    Fifth: Improve your ownership systems so you can handle more property. Make sure your property manager, other team members are all top notch.
    Sixth: Go back to 1 and repeat the process.

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Don’t get caught refinancing for refinancing sake.

Look to go back to your current lender and do an equity loan.

If the lvr was initially > 80% then you will only end up paying LMI on the increased loan amount.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Look to go back to your current lender and do an equity loan.

Agreed.

Your existing lender should be your first point of contact – look at ordering an upfront valuation first so you can determine how much equity there is to access.

If the valuation comes in low then consider ordering another via a different lender- in the hope of getting a more favorable result.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.