All Topics / Help Needed! / Selling Cashflow positive property privately

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of MatthewFMatthewF
    Participant
    @matthewf

Hi All, We have a number of positive cashflow properties that we are looking at selling. I’m just wondering the best way to go about selling them privately. Has anyone had any luck with the websites that claim to offer you the chance to buy investors email details? Also, it would be great to hear your opinion as to what return we should offer the properties to the market. being regional i Was thinking 8-10% ROI??
    Thanks, Matt

Profile photo of Ethan TimorEthan Timor
    Participant
    @ethantimor

Hi All, We have a number of positive cashflow properties that we are looking at selling. I’m just wondering the best way to go about selling them privately. Has anyone had any luck with the websites that claim to offer you the chance to buy investors email details? Also, it would be great to hear your opinion as to what return we should offer the properties to the market. being regional i Was thinking 8-10% ROI??Thanks, Matt

Never heard of such websites 😱 Do you have an exemple?

Suggest checking the recently sold in the area, maybe also engage a RE agent and/or valuer to give estimation. You can sell privately by using websites/agencies that through them you can list on realestate.com.au and other websites.

Hope this helps? 👍😎

Ethan Timor | Aligned Finance Pty Ltd
    http://www.alignedfinance.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Active Investor & Broker; Based in Northern NSW, servicing Australia wide; Author of '34 Proven Ways to Maximise Your Borrowing Power' (download free from our website)

Profile photo of MatthewFMatthewF
    Participant
    @matthewf

Thanks Ethan. We have just found it difficult in the past to find good agents in some regional areas. Might try re.com.au

Profile photo of Ethan TimorEthan Timor
    Participant
    @ethantimor

Thanks Ethan. We have just found it difficult in the past to find good agents in some regional areas. Might try re.com.au

No worries, happy to help 😊

Yeah, good agents can be hard to find, but surely you’ll find a few that will be happy to come, have a look and advise of their estimated sale price + terms. Or get a valuer to give their figure. Combined with comparable sales from the area, you should have a very good idea of what you could sell yours for 👍😎

Ethan Timor | Aligned Finance Pty Ltd
    http://www.alignedfinance.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Active Investor & Broker; Based in Northern NSW, servicing Australia wide; Author of '34 Proven Ways to Maximise Your Borrowing Power' (download free from our website)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.