All Topics / General Property / Looking for a Buyer Agents in Victoria

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of ElenaElena
    Participant
    @gorbonos

Hello I am looking for a highly recommended and well known Buyer Agent in Melbourne.

Thank you

Elena

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Elena

Which part. There are a few we refer to depending on the location you are after.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of ElenaElena
    Participant
    @gorbonos

Hi Richard

Thank you for your response. Any area in Melbourne for my first investment I can only purchase property for maximum $340k plus stamp duty and other purchase costs so not much. I had an offer to buy unit (21 on block) in Warragul and I have no idea about this area. Is it good for a long term investment or not? This unit would be positive cash flow for me, I am looking for a long term property investment with positive cash flow and good grow in value.

Elena

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Elena

You can’t go past lisa at parker invest. http://parkerinvest.com.au

Referred a couple of forum clients to her recently and they are very satisfied with what she came up with.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Participant
    @gorbonos

Thank you very much Richard.

Participant
    @gorbonos

I spoke to Lisa on Tuesday we agreed on next step and then I contacted her for the lastthree days but I did not hear from her yet. So not sure what to think. I assume that she is not interested or very busy. I know people who want to invest but I am not ready to recommend Lisa yet. I am positive and keep going forward only.

Profile photo of Hari YellinaHari Yellina
    Participant
    @yellina

Elena,

I recommend Metropole located in Brighton. I have used them in the past. They are very good.

They dont have properties to sell. They are true buyers agency.

Hari Yellina
    Email Me

Keep Investing - Grow while Resting.

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

Elena

Not sure what they do now however Metropole has a property management division and when they buy they insist that they manage the property. Now on the surface that sounds good however if the property is off an agents rent role then the agent would prefer to sell the property to someone who will leave the property on their rent roll. Perhaps this sounds like a small thing however it may well make a big difference on what type of deal you end up with. I am not saying don’t use Metropole but if you speak to them you should ask that question.

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of Hari YellinaHari Yellina
    Participant
    @yellina

16 Months ago we bought a property Via Metropole, once the purchase has been done. We attended an auction a week later after our purchase, in the same street same size property. It was sold for $95,000 more than what we paid for.

Once we bought the property, I have got three quotes from rental agencies. They didn’t insist for us to use their rental agency at all.

We are in the process of building two townhouses with Metropole. At this stage they never told me that I have to use all their recommended services. Some I have taken. some I didn’t. I am still finishing the project.

The big difference between Metropole and some other buyers agencies.

1) Metropole always get back to you when you call them or email them.
    2) They never show us any off the plan projects or new developments to buy. so their can make any commissions.
    3) They know what they are doing and very good in the area of expertise.

Worth to talk to them and see if they fit your criteria.

Hari Yellina
    Email Me

Keep Investing - Grow while Resting.

Profile photo of Duane RekDuane Rek
    Participant
    @duanerek

Elana
    You may try Janet Spencer from Buyer Solutions – she’s very experienced and won many awards
    She’s very easy to talk to and reasonably priced

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.