All Topics / Help Needed! / Any Tassie Investors here?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Flossy0110Flossy0110
    Participant
    @aleishab

Hi everyone
    First time poster here, my husband and I are currently in our PPOR in Brisbane and we’re hoping to secure our first IP. Have been looking at Launceston up to $270k for mid to long term return. There’s quite a few properties with good rent returns.

Was wondering if anyone had any tips on Launceston and the suburbs you like for a good rental? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Have decided on Launceston due to the amount of approved development in the city and Uni etc.

Many thanks

Profile photo of Corey BattCorey Batt
    Participant
    @cjaysa

Not from Tasmania but have a few of our clients looking around there/who have bought there right now.

Not that big a place at all, but Invermay tops the list for most popular in terms of clients buying there consistently. Strong yields on aestethically quite ‘pretty’ timber clad homes around there.

Corey Batt | Precision Funding
    http://www.precisionfunding.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Investment Focused Finance Strategist - servicing Australia-wide

Profile photo of Flossy0110Flossy0110
    Participant
    @aleishab

Thanks Corey, have been keeping my eye on Invermay and a few of the surrounding suburbs. Some good deals I’m seeing. Will be interesting to see what lies ahead for Launceston.

Profile photo of HobartBuildingInspectorHobartBuildingInspector
    Participant
    @hobartbuildinginspector

Good luck! Keep us informed as to how it goes!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.