All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / Cherie Barber – Reno for Profit – Is the course worth the $

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of JadeJade
    Participant
    @jadekh

Hi Guys,

Trying to get my hand on a second hand copy of this program if anyone has one, but if that fails has anyone completed the course and can give me some feed back on the value of its content and if its worth the outlay.

Thanks

• This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of Jade Jade.
    Profile photo of wilko1wilko1
    Participant
    @wilko1

Yes, If you have not done it before.
    Youll make your money back in your first 2 renovations by just using the bunnings trade card that is linked to her account.
    20-30% off kitchens etc.

Profile photo of LisaLisa
    Participant
    @lporter

Hi Jade
    My name is Lisa from Cherie Barber’s office.
    I think the content extremely valuable if you are serious about using renovation as a strategy to create equity (and wealth) through property investment.
    Unfortunately, if you buy Cherie’s course from a third party you also WON’T get access to:
    – Cherie’s 3 Day Boot Camp or
    – All her Property Coaches or
    – The National Trade Group Card (which gives you access to buying your renovation materials at Cherie’s prices).
    – Specific Bonuses
    These things are the HEART of Cherie’s Course.
    You have to become an official registered student.
    The Good News is that I can help you and give you all the information you need.
    My number is (02) 9555 5010
    My email is: [email protected]
    Could you please let me know a contact number for you & I’ll give you a quick call & show you the most cost effective way to become a student.
    I look forward to speaking with you.
    Lisa

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Lisa,
    Thank you for the information relating to Cherie’s course. It is as well that purchasers are made aware of the limitations of purchasing such goods secondhand.

I have referred to your post in a new topic that will reside in the Buy Swap and Sell forum – here:-

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/topic/5040648-for-your-protection-read-this/

I appreciate your taking the time to alert possible buyers in that way.

Benny

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.