All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / FOR SALE $450.00 – Compendium of Steve McKnight's Training Material

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of SusanSusan
    Participant
    @susanlpk

Suitcase of goodies from Steve McKnight includes:-

1/. Masterclass Advanced – How to go from 5 to 50+ properties, reveals how to invest in the big league to dramatically multiply your real
    estate empire and triple your profit making potential – (4 x DVD & 12 x Audio CD pack)
    2/. Ultimate Success – Maximise you potential, discover personal secrets and hidden truths as five experts reveal what makes them tick so
    you too can unlock the answers to achieving ultimate success and leave others feeling touched. moved and inspired – (2 x DVD, 1 x book
    and 1 1 x workbook)
    3/. Steve McKnight’s – From 0 – 130 properties in 3.5 years (revised edition)
    4/. Home Inspection Spy – How to self assess and be equipped to save, a tool that takes the guess work out of the biggest spending
    decision you will have to make as a property investor. This empowers the astute property investor to make an informed purchasing
    decision by providing a step-by-step approach to inspecting a property ( 1 x DVD, 1 x Audio CD, Master & IOU Checklists)
    5/. Property Investing Organiser – folder with dividers
    6/. Suitcase – black, expandable with wheels and extendable handle

Profile photo of JanHJanH
    Participant
    @jhmz

Hi Susan, have you sold it?

Profile photo of AndrewAndrew
    Participant
    @andrew1967

could you please give me a call if you havent sold it already. My name is Andrew 0438423219

sbav1961
    Participant
    @sbav1961

Hi,

I have the…

1)Property Investing Organiser – folder with dividers
    2)Masterclass Advanced – How to go from 5 to 50+ properties, reveals how to invest in the big league to dramatically multiply your real
    estate empire and triple your profit making potential – (4 x DVD & 12 x Audio CD pack)
    3)Ultimate Success – Maximise you potential, discover personal secrets and hidden truths as five experts reveal what makes them tick so
    you too can unlock the answers to achieving ultimate success and leave others feeling touched. moved and inspired – (2 x DVD, 1 x book)

Happy to sell for $220

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.