All Topics / General Property / Free QLD RP data report

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of ellieellie
    Participant
    @ellie09

If you would like a copy of the RP data report for the property you are interested in, please feel free to send me an email to [email protected]

To clarify:
    There is no sales pitch here
    I’m not a real estate agent nor a mortgage broker. I’m working in a start-up company at the moment in which the team would like to do something in the building and renovation industry.
    The company had purchased an account with RP data a few months ago, ever since then, we hardly had a chance to utilise it.
    Instead of putting it aside and wasting the investment until the account expires, I thought it would be good to give something back to the community.
    In return of providing the free report, I would like to invite you to participate in our future short survey – it’s purely for research purposes and your information will be kept confidential and will never give out to third party.

Profile photo of tom12tom12
    Participant
    @tom12

Thanks Ellie,only problem is where to buy.

Profile photo of ellieellie
    Participant
    @ellie09

Hi Tom, I guess where to buy is always the universal question for all of us ;) it really depends on your goals and what you want to achieve at the end of the day (buy and hold or renovate and sell) and the available resources currently have.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.