All Topics / General Property / Subdividing and Selling

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of timoztimoz
    Participant
    @timoz

Hi all how are we, I am new to this property investing scenarios and would like to learn from your expertise. I am hearing a lot about sub diving the land and then build more than one doweling
    is that possible anywhere ? How does this work? Also a 850 square land can hold how many sub divided dwellings? Who pays for the build process? Can a builder finance the project and give you couple of dwellings?
    What are the tax implications. Can you please guide me with the right info or area/website/people who can help me to understand this process in depth. I am in Victoria. Thank you in advance for helping me.
    Cheers
    timoz

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Tim,

At the bottom of this page (every page) is a block named as the Training Centre. Look in there for the area called “Developing”, and click on that (or go straight there – https://www.propertyinvesting.com/develop/ )

It consists of a number of articles written by various authors – these will fill your mind with stories, options, choices, data, laws, partners, financing, etc re developing.

Your question is one that maybe requires a book as an answer – so why not read that “Developing” book? I’m sure it will have a host of gems that will guide you further. Come back with any questions as you work your way through it!

Along with that, look out for meetings being held in your area, where investors get to meet up to discuss their situations with others. You will learn heaps by involving yourself in such groups.

And, welcome aboard….. you have come to a good place, ;)

Benny

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.