All Topics / Value Adding / Adding a carport in Brisbane City

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of vyaw2003vyaw2003
    Join Date: 2006
    Post Count: 188

    I rang the BCC council and they said that I need to submit a BA because my carport takes up more than 50% of the street frontage.
    My builder has made an extensive plans and design including all materials.
    Council says that a draftsman needs to submit this to council for me. Apparently me and my builder cant do this.

    Given that my design is ready to submit. Who is the cheapest draftsman in Brisbane that can submit this on my behalf?

    Profile photo of BallerinaBallerina
    Join Date: 2011
    Post Count: 63


    I can help you. I am licenced building designer, operating in Brisbane 0421 994 470). However, before, you contact me, check with private building certifier whether you can get BA trough him, using builders drawings.

    I am very surprised with the answer council gave you. Any builder can draw up plans for his construction work, provided that they have valid QBCC licence. Is your builder licenced?

    Ballerina | Soprano Developments Pty Ltd
    Email Me | Phone Me

    Building Design & Property Development Services

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.