All Topics / Value Adding / Would Hills Shire Council allow subdivision of 940sqm block with 30m width?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of safsaf
    Participant
    @safdar

We have been thinking about building two detached houses on our current block (940sqm – 30 metres width) in low density zone in Baulkham Hills. According to council’s development guidelines minimum lot size needs to be 700sqm, which means we are out of luck for subdivision. I also heard that in 2014 NSW state government announced a considerable reduction in the minimum size for housing lots in Sydney’s outer growth suburbs including Hills district. I am just wondering if anyone know more about subdivisions in Baulkham Hills in low density zone and whether or not its possible to divide into smaller than 700sqm lots (in our case 470sqm each lot).

Thanks.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of saf saf.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of saf saf.
    Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Read the LEP or speak with a town planner.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.