All Topics / Finance / Need Property accountant in Sydney

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of SanSan
    Participant
    @santnair

Hi All,

I would like to speak to property accountants based in Sydney. If you are one or recommend one please let m eknow.
    @benny, @jason – Do you recommend any one? Thanks

regards
    San

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi San,
    See this link – https://www.propertyinvesting.com/topic/4990179-please-point-me-in-the-right-direction/#post-4990180

Further to that, do a Search for “moustacas” on here and you will see Nick’s name mentioned MANY times over the years, including where he has presented to groups of investors. I last used him 5 years ago when I was in Sydney – but I presume he would still be in business. Check out his business as mentioned in the link.

Benny

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Paul Gerrard from Price Financial is very clued up.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of SanSan
    Participant
    @santnair

cheers guys.
    @benny, @jamie, Are you investors?

@benny

@benny, @jamie, Are you investors?

I was when I was using Nick – now semi-retired, but still interested in property…. You never know what might suddenly pop up. ;)

Benny

Profile photo of SanSan
    Participant
    @santnair

ok, you might be very experienced. I have dropped an email to Nicl and Paul. If you are inventing and looking for a house as IP, where would you buy now? Capital gain and good tenants are required and 10 year down the line it should appeal to a first home buyer

@benny

Hi San,

If you are investing and looking for a house as IP, where would you buy now?

Much more important than where would I buy, is the question “What are your goals?” It is also important to know where you are in terms of your investing ability – financial situation, skillset, risk appetite, age, job security, knowledge, etc, etc.

Give some thought to HOW you see yourself investing. If you want Capital Growth, will you manufacture that, or depend on generic growth? What is your financial limit? Maybe you can’t invest in Sydney, but could invest in Adelaide? Or maybe you CAN invest in Sydney.

In case it helps you to get your thoughts around the possibilities, do have a read of the very first post in this thread below, and then another one dated around Apr 4 of 2014 in that same thread.
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/topic/4410491-the-big-picture-for-new-readers-especially/
    These are the stories from two investors, the first with many years experience (who talks of her path from beginner to fulltime investor) and the second (Darryl Weston – or Westnblue) who started just a few years ago and quickly grew because of the path he chose.

Now, could either of these paths appeal to you? Do you have the skillsets to do what Darryl did? Or could you BUY that skill and still make money? Would you WANT to buy what Darryl bought? Or are you looking for a more “set and forget” investment?

Just have a good think around these two and see where your thoughts take you.

Benny

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

@Benny, @jamie, Are you investors?

Yes.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.