All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Brisbane accountants specialising in investment property tax returns

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of catherinescatherines
    Join Date: 2016
    Post Count: 1


    I am looking an accountant who specialists in investment property tax returns as this is my first year owing a property and need all the help I can get.



    Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Join Date: 2003
    Post Count: 12,024

    Hi Catherine

    If you will go as far as the Gold Coast you can go past Steve Hodgkinson who is a partner at the Gold Business Group.

    Steve has been my Accountant for 20 years and is an expert on property investment.

    He is a member of the forum but is a bit busy to post much these days.

    His email address is [email protected]

    Tell him i referred you and he will look after you as he acts for hundreds of my clients.


    Yours in Finance

    Richard Taylor | Mortgage Broker helping investors build their wealth thru property
    Email Me

    100% Investment Finance now available on selected properties. Email us for further information.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.