All Topics / Help Needed! / Need some information regarding Brisbane's Buying Agents

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of maximmaxim
    Participant
    @kuna

Hi All,

I am looking at buying an IP in Brisbane and trying to get some info regarding good Buyer’s Agent there? I have been in touch with Pumped on Property, Ben Everingham ? Has anyone dealt with him and his company ? Would like to know their experience dealing with them. I live in Perth at the moment but wanting to invest interstate! So looking to be in contact with BA from Brisbane who can provide good suggestions and not put me in risk.

Thanks

Profile photo of ozspatozspat
    Participant
    @ozspat

I have contacted Zest, and jaqui Middleton, not done anything yet, but please me know what do you think, regards

Profile photo of maximmaxim
    Participant
    @kuna

I have contacted Zest, and jaqui Middleton, not done anything yet, but please me know what do you think, regards

Ok thanks. Have you already put in a loan strategy in place like structuring your loan in order to be able to continue investing wisely ? I am now looking at restucturing my current PPOR loan so I can have a better plan to invest.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Maxim

Be surprised how many clients we have thru the forum who have gone to their own Bank and have their loan structure all wrong.

Just need to be smart with the loan set up to maximum your deductions and help your portfolio grow.

Cheers

Richard

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

So looking to be in contact with BA from Brisbane who can provide good suggestions and not put me in risk.

Hit up Richard above from this forum – he know’s a thing or two about the Brisbane market.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of maximmaxim
    Participant
    @kuna

Maxim
    Be surprised how many clients we have thru the forum who have gone to their own Bank and have their loan structure all wrong.
    Just need to be smart with the loan set up to maximum your deductions and help your portfolio grow.
    Cheers
    Richard

Hi Richard,

Yes that is why my first step is to get the loan strategy correct. Make sure I dont hit a wall in future ! As you are familiar with Brisbane market, I might be in touch if that is ok.

Participant
    @qlds007

Sure Maxim that is fine.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Participant
    @qlds007

Sure Maxim that is fine.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.