All Topics / Overseas Deals / STOP Getting Screwed & Check Out This

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

Hi everyone,

Every single day I speak to many folks from all over the world including a ton of Aussie’s.

And you know what?

They all share one thing in common.

They got royally screwed by shady US real estate investment companies.

I really don’t want this to be YOU so make sure to do a ton of due diligence on the companies you are looking at working with more so than focusing on the stats and demographics of a particular area or deal.

Turnkey Reviews and the Better Business Bureau are great places to start your search and to find out who is legit.

Have you been screwed? Although it might be painful to discuss, please share your story so other investors know what to look out for.

Regards,
    Engelo Rumora

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Terry Power
    Participant
    @terry-power

Hi Engelo,
    I took your advice (from a Bigger Pockets post/reply) and looked for an Aussie property community, stoked to see you are in too!
    I’ve now found a even more local group of facebook, so pretty happy about that.
    Thanks for continuing to put valuable stuff out there like the above advice.
    Cheers, Terry

Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

Hi Engelo,I took your advice (from a Bigger Pockets post/reply) and looked for an Aussie property community, stoked to see you are in too!I’ve now found a even more local group of facebook, so pretty happy about that.Thanks for continuing to put valuable stuff out there like the above advice.Cheers, Terry

No worries mate and I’m glad you found value in my comments :)

Keep the dream alive and speak soon.

Much success

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.