All Topics / Finance / How can I borrow max. loan from bank? Any good broker here?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of NanNan
    Participant
    @nano

I have my own house worth around $650K to $700K and now looking for an investment house with purchase price around $600K.

Currently my own house loan is under CBA. I want to borrow as many as I can for my investment. Should I go with Big 4 or find other banks, will they usually lend more loan to clients than big 4 banks?

Are there any good brokers here? I want to find very good brokers who have real estate knowledge and can help us borrow as many as we can. My goal is to buy the IP as soon as I can and after 8-12 months, buy another IP. So I do need very good broker, who can think outside square, have real estate knowledge.

Can you please kindly post your details, so I can contact you once we get the house?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Nan

No good brokers here lol

Hate to say the Big 4 lenders probably have the worse serviceability model so not ideal however without the full picture it is hard to advise you further.

I would probably look to establish an equity loan against your property and then use this to access deposits and acquisition costs of the new investment properties. Suggest you use separate lenders for this.

Lots of good lenders out there with sensible serviceability formula.

Depending on the number of properties you intend to purchase you could drop the lvr down to 70-80% to get a better interest rate.

Course just have to ensure you don’t over commit yourself when building your portfolio.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of NanNan
    Participant
    @nano

Thank you Richard. I will keep in touch.

By the way, I am in Adelaide. Hope it still works.

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hi up Richard above – he’ll do a good job.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of NanNan
    Participant
    @nano

Thank you Jamie:)

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

At the moment we are not prejudicing borrowers from South Australia so you will be ok lol

Hell we even take Victorian and NSW clients at the moment …….

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.