All Topics / General Property / Investment strategy with OpenCorp

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of BeccaBBeccaB
    Participant
    @beccab

Could anyone give me current feedback on OpenCorp’s Strategy ??  Is it as good as it sounds??

Profile photo of JohanneJohanne
    Participant
    @johanne

I am wondering the same about Opencorp as well as Freedom Property Investors. Does anyone have long term experience with investing using these two companies to share?

Profile photo of Ray.LRay.L
    Participant
    @ray-l

I’ll always be wary if ‘investment portfolio’ builders are suggesting that you invest in new house/land packages or portfolios that comes with ‘rental guarantee’.  I’ll be doubly wary when your portfolio comes with both.

House and land in ‘new growth areas’ takes a long long time to grow.  And if you take a drive around the area at night, notice the number of empty homes.  Then start questioning where is your ‘rental guarantee’ coming from..  Have you already paid that “guarantee”, and you’re just getting a bit of your money back every month?  Or are other investors who bought into the dream of ‘rental guarantee’ in these greenfield areas paying your ‘guarantee’?

Depending on your budget and what you need in your portfolio, there might be better locations to invest in.

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.