All Topics / Opinionated! / Poll: Which of the following political parties do you believe offer the best economic and fiscal policies for Australia’s future?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Which of the following political parties do you believe offer the best economic and fiscal policies for Australia’s future?

Hi all,

This thread is for discussion of this poll. Please submit your vote and your thoughts on why!

Benny

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

Unless you think that Government and bureaucrats know how to spend your money better than you do then there is no choice but the party that promotes the least economic interference. Out of these options the Liberal Democrats are clearly the only rational choice.

Profile photo of Giddy upGiddy up
    Participant
    @rosco1470

Can’t vote on that, as none of them are worthy voting for as they are all being run by big business.

We should follow Iceland lead and jail the bankers and the politicians and put in power a party for Australia and its citizens.

Profile photo of RomanRRomanR
    Participant
    @romanr

And we have only 4 political parties in Australia, of course. Nice.
    I am not voting for any of the above listed.

Profile photo of Jason StaggersJason Staggers
    Participant
    @jason_staggers

A few questions…

The majority voting Coalition, is it mainly about keeping negative gearing and CGT tax concessions?

If you’re not fond of any of the above four options, is there any other party worth empowering? If so, why?

Jason Staggers | JasonStaggers.com
    http://jasonstaggers.com
    Email Me

Profile photo of RomanRRomanR
    Participant
    @romanr

If you’re not fond of any of the above four options, is there any other party worth empowering? If so, why?

There are plenty of them. I can name just a couple that resonate with me: Health Australia Party (https://www.healthaustraliaparty.com.au) in Victoria and Consumer Rights & No Tolls in Queensland (http://www.no-tolls.org).
    And not to forget, there are also independent candidates.
    Major parties are like corporations: lots of power, but are extremely inefficient, inert and yeah, corrupt if you wish.

The majority voting Coalition, is it mainly about keeping negative gearing and CGT tax concessions?

Perhaps flocking or ostrich instinct? Let’s all just hide our head in the sand and hope it will all be like all those “past golden days” forever.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.