All Topics / Help Needed! / anyone got an opinion with www.buymyplace.com.au

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of vyaw2003vyaw2003
    Participant
    @vyaw2003

I am looking to sell in a pretty hot area in Brisbane, I was thinking instead of giving away $30k in commissions on a $900k property, I could try and sell it myself.
    Anyone used http://www.buymyplace.com.au? So basically its a listing service. I am guessing that the public must not be able to list directly on realestate.com.au?
    So I need to answer calls, and show people through for inspections. Negotiate a sale price.
    Then when I find a seller get my solicitor to draft to up a contract (should i do this before I find a seller).
    Buyer pays a deposit and we sell.
    Is that it?

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of vyaw2003 vyaw2003.
    Profile photo of DeanCollinsDeanCollins
    Participant
    @deancollins

There is a way to list on realestate.com.au through propertynow.com.au

Basically they provide a “front end” eg phone/email etc as well as being able to get you onto the listing sites.

My advice is go for it.

Here in NYC a lot of people are doing it through streeteasy, just don’t skimp on preparations eg, declutter/pro photographer/floorplan etc

Be ready with accurate comps for the area, get all your legals setup in place before listing, keep accurate records of who came and confirm contact details after inspections etc.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.