All Topics / General Property / Cashflow 101 board game meet up ( western suburbs victoria )

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

Hi all

I was wondering if any one was interested in getting together to play the cash flow 101 board game I would try to set up a meeting group if I can get a show of hands

I live in Melton so would like to have the meet up in the western suburb’s it doesn’t have to be Melton I will come a bit closer
    I have one board game with both the cash flow 101 & 202 iam a very much beginner and only played it a couple of times so iam far from a expert but a few years ago I played a few times and loved it I want to play more frequently with like minded investors

if I get some interest I will schedule in a date and a location to start the what I think is the first western suburbs cash flow meeting

Looking forward to hearing from potential players ..

Daniel

Bellow is a more detailed description of the game!!!

Cashflow 101 is a serious game designed by investor, businessman, and self-help author Robert Kiyosaki to serve as a tool for learning basic financial strategies and accounting principles. Cashflow 101 is the first of several games created by Kiyosaki to reinforce the information in his books.

The board has two tracks: A “Rat Race” small circle where you only roll one die to advance, and a “Fast Track” where you roll two dice to advance. In the Rat Race you get paid for passing your Paycheck space, and then draw from one of four decks of cards depending on which space you’ve landed. Some of the deals are good, others are bad. Your main problem here is a shortage of cash. In the Fast Track your main problem is an excess of cash and finding investments to sink it into before you lose it to lawsuits, divorce or tax audits.

The heart of the game though are the player sheets where players learn how to fill out a financial statement. Players choose from a variety of starting careers (Truck Driver, Mechanic, Lawyer, Airline Pilot, etc.) and fill out their financial sheets appropriately. As they land cards and invest in different deals they dutifully log each change to their financial sheets as well. After a few games most people end up using the same financial sheets to fill out their own personal information.

With each card event the drawing player may buy at that price, but all players may sell at that price. Also, players may make co-investments with the drawing player or even buy the deal from him if they agree. Player deals are encouraged.

The game with few players is heavily biased towards real estate. With 5-6 players the cards are being drawn fast enough that the part time businesses pay off as well.

There are thousands of Cashflow 101 game clubs around the world.

Profile photo of Shane WShane W
    Participant
    @shanewebb
    Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

Great Shane
    Where are you from what part of Melbourne ?

Profile photo of Shane WShane W
    Participant
    @shanewebb

I am from Point Cook. Only a short drive to Melton.

I have wanted to play this game since I read Rich Dad Poor Dad.

Very keen to have a game!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.