All Topics / Heads Up! / What Attendees Thought Of The 2016 Millionaire Mega Conference

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • Profile photo of JC13JC13
    Participant
    @jc13

I have heard before that conference can be quite “sales orientated” and it had deterred me from going until this year when I decided to give it a go. I would recommend anyone and everyone to go. It was an amazing experience and worth the investment into your self development whether you are a noob or a veteran. Learned a lot not only from Steve but the other speakers.
    Stand outs for me – Steve’s negotiation techniques. Brendan Nichols on living an amazing life. Daniel Flynn, look up Thank You Water and read his story. Very inspirational.

Profile photo of siostrasiostra
    Participant
    @siostra

I thoroughly enjoyed the conference. The speakers delivery were engaging that I lost all track of time.
    Steve, you’re very effective speaker and educator.
    Thank you very much Steve and your amazing speakers, for enlightening and stimulating presentation.

Profile photo of GraemeGraeme
    Participant
    @gbarton

Such a fantastic weekend. What I like about steve and the team is they have a genuine passion for what they do. What they offer is above and beyond anything else ive seen. All the keynote speakers where well versed in their field. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to get into property investing

Profile photo of donleedonlee
    Participant
    @donlee

Hi Steve,

Thanks for an awesome 2016 conference. The conference was very well organized and we’ll run with a line up of great speakers to cover different topics and areas.

This was my first conference and I have personally benefitted a lot from it. It was definitely worth the time and money flying into Melbourne to attend the conference.

Kudos to Steve and his team for providing great value and knowledge.

Thanks Steve. Looking forward to 2017 conference.

Profile photo of Ross BurkeRoss Burke
    Participant
    @ross-burke

Another great conference, all speakers offering new and interesting ideas and developments, keeping me up to date in the property market. Well done, see you next time.

Profile photo of KamalKamal
    Participant
    @ks1nvestor

I saw Steve 15 years ago when he was starting out with his dream about how to live financially free and how he always wanted to spend more time with his family. I had wished I believed him then and started then. I have attended real estate conferences but have never had so much insight from what I gained from the mega conference. Loved the range of guest speakers all of which has called me to take action and has given me much more clarity into self development and what I should be striving for. A few past course attendees gave me ways to create opportunities which I had never considered before so now I am doing the boot-camp. Just booked my flights & Thank you to Steve & the team.

Profile photo of DominicDominic
    Participant
    @dominiclynch

Hi Steve,
    I missed booking for your market update in Melbourne and made sure I didn’t miss the mega conference.I enjoyed every aspect of the three days with all the amazingly intelligent and talented speakers.I was due for a surgical procedure the following weekend and almost never made it to the conference due to immense pain and discomfort.I was able to learn and analyse a lot of critical detail that I missed in my self education.I have joined the apprenticeship program and I’m looking forward to taking the next step in my adventure of financial freedom.I commend you and your team on your dedication to helping people like me through the process of education.Last but not the least:everyone has a superhero or inspirational person they look up to,I would have to say Steve, YOU fall into that category for me.Thanks once again and look forward to many more positive associations with you and the team.
    GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.