All Topics / Heads Up! / What Attendees Thought Of The 2016 Millionaire Mega Conference

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 127 total)
  • Profile photo of MrVMrV
    Participant
    @mrv

Hi Steve,

The conference was great, with so much great information to take in which I will use to direct my thoughts and actions. It was my first conference I am glad I attended. All the speakers where real and I come away very positive, and all their examples open my eyes more.

Thank you, you are a blessing!

Chris

Profile photo of ShannonShannon
    Participant
    @shannon-keane

Thanks Steve and the team for putting together a very informative conference. All speakers were fantastic and very insightful.

Profile photo of taqwataqwa
    Participant
    @taqwa

Thanks Steve for putting together another great conference.
    I really enjoyed Daniel Flynn. What a journey and inspiration to what can be achieved.
    dare to be different.

Profile photo of bamstersbamsters
    Participant
    @melissathong

Thanks Steve and the team at PropertyInvesting.com for putting on such a great event.
    A truly unforgettable and energising 3 days. I was a first time attendee at conference but already can’t wait for the next one.
    I came away with valuable insights both about myself and where I want to head. Each speaker delivered rich and thought provoking content. The most resonating point for me was how important establishing a clear vision and mindset is to maintaining ongoing drive toward a goal. I’ve already started implementing my learnings into action-Thanks Lisa for teaching us how to keep our pin in!
    The great thing about an event like this is the opportunity to meet and surround yourself with like minded people, exchange dialogue and encourage one another- there is a definite sense of community and I have already made some new friends- you are the average of your 5 closest friends.
    Daniel Flynn’s Thank-you journey was a lesson in focus, vision and drive. Inspirational.
    Brendan Nichols- honest! A great reminder that you are responsible for where you end up.
    Peter Koulizos-great kit of tools when it comes to looking for good areas and how to analyse markets
    Lisa McInnes Smith- a joy to listen to and provided such simple ways we can improve our presentation and presence.
    Daniel Gibb- distilling our calling by simply asking the question ‘why” to every answer
    Derek Gehl- great insights into how anybody can turn an interest into a business
    and who can forget Steve- thank you for your sharing your personal experiences, tips and tricks,wealth of knowledge and experience and generosity!

I can’t wait for Mega conference 2017! Thank you to the whole propertyinvesting.com team!

Profile photo of rjt123456rjt123456
    Participant
    @rjt123456

I thought the conference was very worthwhile. I am usually suspicious of these types of seminars. It cost me $1000 to be there taking work off and travel costs, but I definitely don’t regret it. All of the speakers were great, and I met people who I will probably do business with later.

I also recalled all the conversations I have had with friends and workmates about properties they were intending to buy, and realised that some of them would surely lose them money. I never would have guessed that until I went to this conference. Before I ever put down any money on a house, I am surely gojng to seek as much knowledge from Steve as possible. I trust him because he genuinely cares about people, I find him and his team to be very plesant and integrous.

Profile photo of CaloieroCaloiero
    Participant
    @guardianvalley

The negotiation session was brilliant. There were tips given, which I have already used in my job, let alone just property negotiation.

Profile photo of RHONDARHONDA
    Participant
    @butterflyhk

After attending your conference on Melbourne in 2015, I could not resist travelling from Hong Kong to attend Millionaire Mega Conference 2016. Content of both conferences was different and as always, so interesting and informative, a cliff hanger weekend, and I shall be following up future meetings as I still have sooooo much to learn. Until I am more confident in investing independantly I have become a passive investor in your fund, which I am enjoying tracking. Best wishes for your move to the USA but I hope it is not long until you personally host in Australia again.

Profile photo of RichardRoperRichardRoper
    Participant
    @richardroper

This years takeaway was to be more focused in my goals.
    Great stuff

Profile photo of joharjohar
    Participant
    @janej

Awesome first ever conference for me.
    Daniel Flynn and Brendan Nichols were both incredible guest speakers.
    So much value and inspirations.
    The conference reignited the fire within me.
    Thank you.

Profile photo of RIKIRIKI
    Participant
    @riki

Great conference with lots of awesome keynote speakers.

Truly recommended to attend for future conference.

A lot of wealth of knowledge on investment strategy, up and downs, and anything in between.

Thanks Steve.

Profile photo of annpannp
    Participant
    @annp

Thank you Steve and your wonderful team for the 2016 Mega Conference.
    The message I received loud and clear was that we all need a mentor who keeps us on track and accountable. We are responsible for our own successes but it’s much easier when we have a support team around us. Your negotiating skills which you generously shared with us are invaluable gems. Thanks for the timely reminder of “Labour Omnia Vincit” – Find a way or make a way. The conference was a great networking opportunity and I met many inspiring positive people there with whom I’m keeping in touch. Thanks again for your honesty and generosity through sharing your investing experiences. Your guest speakers were a breath of fresh air who all offered invaluable advice and insights. The two Daniels were amazing, Lisa was a breath of fresh air with a real message for all of us and Brendan has it all worked out. Recent apprentices told me that Jason has been invaluable to them and I’ll attest to that and I always need to hear what Peter and Mark have to say.
    Thank you for an inspiring three days and the chance to meet experts in their field,
    Ann

Profile photo of mbutler2575mbutler2575
    Participant
    @mbutler2575

Steve, Thank you again for putting on the Mega Conference.
    Every year I always find nuggets of information, new mindset altering speakers, as well as inspired speakers. I especially liked Daniel Flynn, to see someone come across such adversity and continue on because of the size of his dream was truly inspiring.

Mark

Profile photo of Dougal PattisonDougal Pattison
    Participant
    @oikonomos

This I think is the 3rd of Steve’s conferences I have been to now and they always deliver something new and energizing.

Fantastic valuable content and an opportunity to get around so many like minded people always sharpens you up.

The conferences always seem to delver something pivotal that pushes me to the next level.

Keep it up Steve and all the best for the year in the USA!

Profile photo of kogepan517kogepan517
    Participant
    @kogepan517

Hi Steve

This is the second time for me to attend to the Millionaire Mega Conference and I would like to thank you and the rest of the team for making this experience so unforgettable.

2016 Millionaire Mega Conference is a great experience for me, because the conference reminds me what is the purpose of property investing and the type of mindset that I need to have to make it a successful journey.

I recommend Millionaire Mega Conference to anyone who is thinking or passionate about property investing, because it is a life changing event for me and I hope it can change your life too.

See you at the 2017 Millionaire Mega Conference.

Rick Wu

Profile photo of laurenwlaurenw
    Participant
    @laurenw

Thanks Steve and the amazing speakers for your time and such an informative, inspiring conference.
    The variety of topics and material presented was well worth coming from Sydney to hear. My ‘ah- ha’ moment set in with how much money i’ll actually need for a nice retirement. Thanks for opening my eyes to this!

Would you consider doing an ‘ask the experts question/ answer session next time and also any chance of sharing the notes on the tax session?
    Thanks and looking forward to the next one.

Profile photo of anniegetyourgunanniegetyourgun
    Participant
    @anniegetyourgun

Daniel Flynn inspirational, Lisa McInnes-Smith Entertaining informative light hearted engaging, Steve – always come away with something new from Steve and comes across as a down to earth genuine guy. Thoroughly enjoyed the weekend and met some great people.

Profile photo of StuartStuart
    Participant
    @sbennettwurth-com-au

Hi Steve

I must admit I was a bit sceptical at first regarding the conference, even going so far as to ring the office before I paid to find out “what the catch” was. I found the weekend totally inspiring. In saying this, I went through different waves of emotion in regards to if I was going to join the property apprentice adventure. It all came together on Sunday afternoon after I heard Jason speak after lunch. I had to leave at 3.00 pm to catch my flight, but as I was literally running out the door I made the decision to do it. I was so happy on the way home, it all felt so right!
    I think the take away for me was
    1) The integrity of all the speakers and what genuine people they are (I am also going to Brendan’s conference on the Coast.)
    2) It also gave me the kick in the butt to put all the thoughts in my head into action.

I can’t wait for the 5 day intensive in a couple of weeks, thanks so much for sharing your expertise.

Regards Stuart

Profile photo of davekellydavekelly
    Participant
    @davekelly

I thoroughly enjoyed the mega property conference. The format of the conference with longer sessions and quality presentations was refreshingly different and I didn’t come away with a sense of overwhelm which can easily occur at such conferences. In general I think the conference used quality integrity and great information

Profile photo of Dave94Dave94
    Participant
    @dave94

what I liked about the last Millionaire Mega Conference , was the Knowledge , wide spread and open to all who attended ,

but on a personal level I liked most the fact that I was finally able to attend ;oD

Thanks to Steve & all the speakers & the whole team

Profile photo of fastforward2723955fastforward2723955
    Participant
    @fastforward2723955

Informative, real and motivational all at once

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.