All Topics / Heads Up! / What Attendees Thought Of The 2016 Millionaire Mega Conference

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 127 total)
  • Profile photo of Caleb HughesCaleb Hughes
    Participant
    @caleb-hughes

Thanks again for an amazing Mega Conference this year Steve!
    I am particularly greatful for the many insights by many , if not all speakers relating to mindset and vision. Without the right mindset it is hard to create a vision, and without vision, it would seem that the whole purpose of investing is without direction or meaning!
    Looking forward to putting more of what i’ve learned into action!

Profile photo of MattMatt
    Participant
    @mattpol

Such a great conference full of news and great speakers. Personally enjoyed it a lot and have got new ideas to think about for my future plans. Thanks to Steve and his team.

Profile photo of AmyAmy
    Participant
    @atwong

Great megaconference and worthwhile time spent and insight gained from successful and entertaining speakers in particular Steve Mcnight. Also met wonderful people. Thanks Steve for this privilege to learn from you and from those you trust and who are part of your inner circle. Amy

Profile photo of Coleen16Coleen16
    Participant
    @coleen16

Steve, excellent (as usual).
    How do you manage to deliver such a rewarding conference time and again?
    It was definitely worth flying down from Brisbane for the long weekend.
    If any one said they couldn’t afford the time or money to attend, then they missed-out BIG TIME – because the conference was an amazing ROI!

Clyde

Profile photo of RagulanRagulan
    Participant
    @ragulanv

Thankyou Steve and the PropertyInvesting team for hosting this year’s mega conference. I flew in from Sydney to attend my first mega conference and I have no regrets taking time off work to attend the conference. I was particularly keen to listen to Derek Gehl’s strategy in creating income accelerators and am glad that I signed up for his course and can’t wait to start learning!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Ragulan Ragulan.
    Profile photo of MichelleMichelle
    Participant
    @michellemaher

It was a very well rounded conference. We were left feeling very motivated and inspired. The talks were interesting, and not just about property, but mindset and self-belief too. It was a fantastic opportunity to hear some excellent speakers, notably Daniel Flynn, Daniel Gibbs, Brendon Nichols and of course Steve. We met many like minded people, and plan on keeping in contact with them. It’s suitable for anyone interested in improving their property portfolio, or their life in general.
    It was also very well organised, with sufficient breaks and time between talks. We flew down from Brisbane, took a day off work to do so, and we’re so glad we did!
    Thank you everybody!!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle.
    Profile photo of maxamisemaxamise
    Participant
    @maxamise

Really pleased I took 3 days out of my busy schedule to catch up and refresh myself on strategies, skills and market updates. This was an inspirational event which you just need occasionally to get refocused and re-driven to move forward. Thanks for putting it on Steve.

jjluo
    Participant
    @jjluo

I slept overnight on the bus from/to Canberra and attended the 3 days conference in Melbourne. As I told a friend who wanted to come but couldn’t make, that I enjoyed every moment in the conference, and it simply could not use money to measure the values of knowledge and experience that I have obtained! It’s a life changing experience I would encourage anyone who is serious about property investment to attend and participate. There are so much to learn and adsorb and you just want to connect with Steve and other presenters with this kind of encouragement and motivation going on and on, and on.

As Steve said by himself, that he’s just an ordinary person so if he can do it for the property investment, same as anyone else who would commit to their actions. I have committed myself to continue the property investment journey, and don’t give up on the path and goals I have set up.

I will come to 2017 Mega conference again. And I am encouraging all of my family members and friends to come, and to get connected with Steve.

Julius

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  jjluo.
    Profile photo of TomTom
    Participant
    @tjleaper

The conference was terrific, with many great speakers. Very inspiring with such important info. Well worth the time, thanks to all. Tom

Profile photo of wadezwadez
    Participant
    @wadez

I flew in from Townsville to attend the conference with minimal expectation. However, my assumption was wrong. The speakers were really good. The young Australian of the year was motivational and inspiring (especially the part where he work for 4-5 years with minimal pay and now his runs a non for profit company with revenues in the millions), Peter from RP data was also very good and had some data backing up his speech (auction clearance rate, investor + owner occupied ratio, ect); Steve talk about commercial property (how to value and the cash flow) that was outside my circle of competency. All the speakers had credentials and that is what I like about it.

Thankyou Steve for putting this event together.

Profile photo of ashleyhigmanashleyhigman
    Participant
    @ashleyhigman

G’day Steve and Team

Once again thanks to your and the team for such a fantastic event. It was the best one yet.

The real take away for me can be summed up in one word – mindset. This is something that I have been struggling with in recent years and I believe that it has held me back. Conference 2016 has helped to blow the old mindset out of the water. I am now so much clearer as to they type of mindset that I need to help me on my journey and to allow me to reach my goals and the type of life I want.

While I have to remind myself of this new mindset every day it is so much easier now. Thanks again.

Ash

Profile photo of inusureinusure
    Participant
    @inusure

I wish i could attend all 3 days like i did last year!
    I attended the conference last year and i was blew away by the content and yet i had exactly the same feelings!

Profile photo of Midas1000Midas1000
    Participant
    @midas1000

This was my first conference and I was very impressed by the calibre of the speakers. It was extremely motivating and i walked away excited and looking forward to the next phase of my life. I gained an insight from every keynote speaker and workshop that I attended.

A big thank you to:

> Steve, I am now ensuring that my faith is bigger than my fear.
    > Daniel Gibbs for getting me off the ground by offering the email challenge and helping set my goal in stone.
    > Brendan for reminding me of the importance of shifting my mindset (looking forward to 30th July).
    > Derek for teaching me about sub-niche markets.
    > Jason was very informative. I realised that i needed much more information and enrolled in the apprenticeship program.
    > Lisa convinced me to have a go and that the only failures are the ones that don’t try.
    > Daniel Flynn provided me with huge amounts of inspiration.
    > Peter was extremely knowledgable about sourcing opportunities and have taken his advice on board.
    > Unfortunately I didn’t get to hear Mark, but he will be first on my contact list when i’m ready to invest.

Overall a fantastic conference and a great line up.

Thank you Steve for putting this together.

Regards,

Heidi Markussen, Brisbane

Profile photo of MargueriteMarguerite
    Participant
    @margueritedb

Darren and I were privileged to be on the support crew. We found the conference to be an exceptionally well run event. We thoroughly enjoyed all of the guest speakers and gained lots of valuable knowledge and insight. It was refreshing to recap the information that Steve presented. He is a natural teacher and makes complicated property concepts easy to understand. We very much look forward to the new due diligence kit as this will really help us with our investing.

We found it was also a great opportunity to network with like-minded people and make new friends.

All in all it was great motivator and a good reminder that the bamboo tree will sprout for all of us in due time!

julianne polkinghorne
    Participant
    @julianne-polkinghorne

We were all privileged yet again to be the beneficiaries of a wonderful Conference thanks to the hard work of Steve, Jason and team.
    What a start Daniel Flynn gave us as he shared the journey so far for his dream , the cause, the knockbacks but persistence to find a way and make a way to achieve an outcome. So many of the speakers challenged our mindset as people and as investors. The education value is simply priceless when such great speakers share their knowledge and provides a platform for each of us to take action at a level and in a manner appropriate to our skill set. There were so many gems that will help us be better investors and better people.

Thank you Steve and Team

Profile photo of EBEB
    Participant
    @eb12

I travelled interstate to attend Megaconference this year and I’m so glad I went to the effort. It was great to be in a room with so many people who are on a similar path as myself from a mind-set point of view.

What Brendan Nichols talked about concerning why we should choose this path really struck a chord with me; I found his speech an workshop to be of most value after Steve’s Keynote speech on negotiating.

Megaconference is well worth the time and effort to get to, especially if you plan to live a life more interesting than “normal”.

Looking forward to next year!

Profile photo of Gladys GomezGladys Gomez
    Participant
    @ggp

Thanks Steve and Team. Great info and all the speakers at the conference had special information

Daniel Gibbs presentation was about clarifying your calling and linking the calling to your goal.Very good to know…. so you have your why / purpose very clear !!!!

Lisa McInes Smith gave some good tips to practice to remember people’s names and make good relationships and make good connections. So do you do good in business.

It was great to be there again.

Gladys Gomez
    Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of HambourHambour
    Participant
    @fhambour

To say I turned up at the conference as a seminar-weary sceptic would be the absolute truth. This may seem odd as I had to get there from interstate with the time and cost associated. But I have always been open to possibility!

Wow! it was great to be shocked out of my tired old headset and be impressed from the get-go. This was across the board: with hotel facilities, conference rooms, logistics, support staff, AND, to my delight, the calibre of presenters and their content.

To pick a clear favourite from the lineup of ‘class’ speakers seems unnecessary and way too difficult. They ALL showed great skill in presenting relevant material in a lively format across many topics. I was frustrated (nicely) that I couldn’t get to hear all of the keynote speakers….hopefully I can correct that at next year’s conference for which I will register at the first opportunity.

Thank you very much Steve (and your team) as I know anything of quality doesn’t just happen….and your seminar was quality!

Profile photo of jwgreeningjwgreening
    Participant
    @jwgreening

Hi Steve (and team),

I’ve followed your work through your published book, and newsletters, and more recently jumped at the chance to see you speak live at a market update. I dragged my partner along as she knew nothing about your work and needless to say we were both blown away to receive an invitation to the 3 day conference. The biggest takeaway from this weekend being a first time property investor was the approach to shifting from generic income to manufactured income as I think this will be a focus for us as we are not simply going to invest in real estate without a plan of how we can force value on a property to generate profits.

The speakers were all quite incredible and of a very high calibre. Steve I really enjoyed your humor and down to earth approach to mentoring, and investing. The simplest way I can put it is to say “I get you”. I will continue to follow your work and hope to be able to invest in some mentoring with yourself or Jason in future. Good luck in America!

Thanks again,

Julian Greening
    PS My partner and I also really loved hearing Dan Flynn speak. Pretty inspirational guy.

Profile photo of ef324ef324
    Participant
    @ef324

Great conference and great presenters.
    I like the way the presenters simplified complex issues and made them easy to absorb.
    For example, the introduction to Commercial Property on Sunday.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.