All Topics / Heads Up! / What Attendees Thought Of The 2016 Millionaire Mega Conference

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 127 total)
  • Profile photo of BecsBecs
    Participant
    @becs

Thanks to all the presenters at conference and those behind the scenes. A great success. It was an inspiring, challenging and motivating 3 days that helps keep my mindset focused on financial freedom. Thanks.

Profile photo of SMESME
    Participant
    @sme

Hi Steve & Team

Enjoyed all the speakers and found their topics interesting (yes, even the financial talk :) ), but particularly enjoyed Daniel Flynn – such an inspiring and motivating speaker. I gleaned lots of nuggets of information and connected with a few familiar faces, which is always nice.
    Always impressed with the professionalism of the conference, the speakers and the excellent organisation of the event.

Well worth the trip from Sydney.

Thanks again everyone.

Profile photo of RayntelligenceRayntelligence
    Participant
    @dapan2016

Thank you Steve and your great team put so much time and effort to influence the society.

All your team members are characters and I love all of them. I wish I could have similar people around me and help more people in the world.

I Love your pray in the end of conference.

thanks god and Steve

Profile photo of jkjk
    Participant
    @johnn

Excellent Conference this year!!

Well worth the effort to get there. I will be recommending others to attend the next one.

Good range of speakers and information

Profile photo of ParthaPartha
    Participant
    @parthopdas

Steve’s 3 day free conference was a knowledge lotto win for me. I took 36 pages of A4 size hand written notes from all the sessions I attended. I learned so many tips and tricks, dos and don’ts that I myself am astounded how much I have learned. I am now a learned “investor” and not a speculator any more.

Profile photo of Scott68Scott68
    Participant
    @scott68

Hi Steve,
    I thought this conference was the best from the last couple of years. I gained a lot of knowledge from the big room sessions and enjoyed the details of the work shops.
    The presentation on negotiation was the most enjoyable.

Thanks and enjoy Florida

Profile photo of DanDan
    Participant
    @martodj

So my a-ha moments from the weekend are:

• The underlying messages throughout the weekend on never giving up from all the speakers, especially your humbling words throughout all sessions!
    • “Who is my team” moment from Daniel Flynn, I adjusted this slightly to “Who is really on My/Our Team”?
    • Overcome fear from Daniel Flynn. This is something I constantly battle with, not backing myself enough.
    • Your quote; Start at the End and End at the start, simple words but I often overlook and get caught in the weeds losing precious time.
    • Brendon Nichols – No Plan B! Being in the risk management game I tend to have a back-up plan for the back-up plan…
    • You providing me with a refresher on the Six Traits of the Professional Investor – Point number 2 Maximise my momentum
    • Brendon Nichols – Structures especially the Survival and Motivational Dream sequence…controlling ones emotions at the right time and right place to maximise the full delivery effect.
    • Your negotiation strategies, especially on the commercial properties in particular. Start with a common consensus/agreement, simple but so effective and I have never been taught this before! Commercial Property is where my/our deal profile would like to head once my training (especially due diligence) is robust enough to jump in.
    • Lisa McInnes-Smith No train – No pain – No gain!
    • Lisa McInnes-Smith “Faith it before I make it”.
    • Lisa McInnes-Smith “When we laugh We learn”. I am a huge believer in this message. Reassurance from a guru like Lisa will keep me doing this in every lesson I deliver.
    • Your message – “Success Leaves Clues”. We tend to get caught in out failures rather than reviewing what makes us successful. So thanks, I will be reviewing my successes and searching out the clues to improve!

Profile photo of ozspatozspat
    Participant
    @ozspat

Really nice and informative. Great speakers. Really enjoyed, looking forward to make some good choices! Thanks Steve

Profile photo of maximmaxim
    Participant
    @kuna

Steve and Team,

First time participant from Perth and I really learned a lot. Just the mindset of successful people struck me, inspiring us to think differently and forge a career be it in property investing or online business. I did had few apprehension initially as to whether I should fly to Melbourne and attend it but I am so delighted I took a chance and attended. Thanks again and will definitely following suit.

Profile photo of karenpckarenpc
    Participant
    @karenpc

The conference was excellent. As a first time attendee it was great to listen to excellent speakers with lots to listen to and learn.
    Thanks Steve

Profile photo of inglevinglev
    Participant
    @inglev

My husband and I attended the Mega Conference and thoroughly enjoyed the information and the fabulous speakers. We were inspired by Daniel from Thankyou and we intend to use the Thankyou products in a new business venture we a starting. Lisa McIness Smith was fabulous and very thought provoking!
    The weekend was the catalyst for some very honest conversations that we hadn’t realised we had been avoiding/putting off.
    we are attending the Bootcamp in Melbourne and are really looking forward to our investing future.
    A huge thank you to Steve, Romy and Jason – together with everyone involved over the conference weekend – for your time, effort and inspiration.

Profile photo of SkynScottySkynScotty
    Participant
    @skynscotty

I have attended every MegaConference since the first one in Melbourne in 2008 – and the 2016 edition continues the tradition of delivering valuable, relevant and actionable information and inspiration.

Steve and his speakers (many have been my personal mentors) have over the years have literally delivered hundreds of thousands of dollars of additional income for my family and I. It was great to see the return of Brendan Nichols back to the conference, as this is where it all started for me in 2008 – the additional income has increased my ‘margin’ and provided my family with more choices in life; but the change in mindset and the quality of life from being mentored by Steve and Brendan is truly priceless.

Success indeed leaves clues – thanks to Steve and his team for leaving me many clues over almost a decade of inspirations … I just wish two things … I wish I had put a lot more of your advice into action over the years, and I wish I’d started earlier.

To Steve: thanks for continuing to inspire and positively impacting people in their thousands – good luck in the US, love you mate.

Profile photo of Leonard RookeLeonard Rooke
    Participant
    @leonard-rooke

This was my fourth Conference, Steve I don’t know who you do it, each one has been better than the last, with this year being the best ever. Thank you for the amazing speakers, the motivation, the insight to investing better, more motivation and your incredible generosity.

Thanks again for a fabulous 3 days Steve.

Leonard Rooke | Jell Group Pty Ltd
    Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of hiphuzzardhiphuzzard
    Participant
    @hiphuzzard

A great conference.

Some bits that I have taken with me:

Daniel Flynn – questioning what is typical and thinking differently moves dreams to new places

Lisa McInnes-Smith – as she comically identified challenged common thought patterns and behaviours. ‘Faith it’ till you ‘Make it’

Brendan Nichols – identifying the ‘secret fears’

Steve McKnight – the art and craft of negotiating well, Also regarding RISK: – Name it, Number it, Numb it. Never give up.

Thank you Steve for bringing the conversation to my ears.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of hiphuzzard hiphuzzard.
    Profile photo of CedarCedar
    Participant
    @floss

Congratulations to Steve and the team for organising such an amazing conference! My husband and I both attended the 3 days for the first time and found it motivational, inspiring and full of great information. I really enjoyed all the keynotes speakers, Dan Flynn, Lisa McInnes-Smith and Brendan Nichols. Everyone had something special to impart. Thank you Steve for your down to earth, generous and genuine approach in educating the audience. It was a worthwhile 3 day investment and I am really grateful for the opportunity.

Profile photo of deepak6574deepak6574
    Participant
    @deepak6574

It was by far the best conference I attended. Very informative, engaging, enlighting and emboldening. Covered broadly every aspect of property investing. All speakers were very friendly and knowledgable. Will def prescribe to others attending future events

Profile photo of HueiHuei
    Participant
    @huei-eowgmail-com

The conference was excellent.
    Speakers were incredible especially Daniel Flynn and Brendan Nichols.
    Thank you Steve and the team.

Profile photo of MargaretMargaret
    Participant
    @mmaclennan

The conference was an excellent source of information and knowledge sharing. It was great to be able to spent time with like minded people and each session had value in different ways. I came away inspired to get back on track and continue my learning. Thanks so much to the whole team!

Profile photo of Daryl85Daryl85
    Participant
    @daryl85

Was great to listen to others and i managed to change my strategy.

Profile photo of nualayoungnualayoung
    Participant
    @nualayoung

Hey Steve, I would like to extend a massive thank you to you and your team for the most fabulous Mega Conference. Every single speaker was top notch and I was so impressed with the quality of information as well as the breadth and depth. It is at events like this that we get a chance to open our minds and our hearts and tap in to what really matters.
    I made a life-changing decision to step up. I created a goal that both excites me and terrifies me. Yet your event has also provided the systems and structured to support me.
    Thanks again, and I very much hope you continue to organise these outstanding conferences.
    Brilliant
    Nuala

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.