All Topics / Heads Up! / What Attendees Thought Of The 2016 Millionaire Mega Conference

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 127 total)
  • Profile photo of PatiPati
    Participant
    @tpatikirikorala

I have attended this conference last two years. This conference is packed with lots of information on property investing. But most valuable content is related to investing mindset and goal setting, which helped me a lot to take action.

Profile photo of sjk333sjk333
    Participant
    @sjk333

Loved the recent Mega Conference. I particularly loved hearing from various experts and entrepreneurs about different topics. I came away realising just how much I need to know, and invigorated to learn. Hence, I started the Property Apprenticeship. Thanks Steve!

Profile photo of postiepostie
    Participant
    @postie

Hi Steve,
    Thanks for the Mega conference, I had a fantastic weekend full of Aha moments. Your Real deals were fabulous Daniel Flynn definitely inspirational and Brendan Nichols wow!
    Lisa with her nuggets and just being surrounded by like minded people.
    Thanks Steve and crew.
    Leanne

Profile photo of RebeccaRebecca
    Participant
    @rebeccawg

It was a very well-thought out conference with a fantastic mix of speakers and topics covered. There was truly something for everyone, no matter what stage you are at with investing. Having the choice of workshops to go along to was something I particularly liked. Some called for some self-reflection on behaviour and attitudes, whereas others were more focused on strategic advice on approaching property investing.

I flew in from Brisbane for the weekend, and it was well worth the trip. I’m looking forward to next year already!

Profile photo of GregGreg
    Participant
    @gregruss55

Great conference!
    Perhaps unlike many others I was there to hear Derek Gehl as much as anyone.
    Thank you Steve and team and all the best relocating to the US to take care of the Property Fund :)

Profile photo of AmosAmos
    Participant
    @amoslee

I love every moments of the conference. It was very well run and full of fantastic speakers. I definitely take home loads of encouragement and knowledges. It definitely worth the time and money. On top of all these, I got chance to meet like minded people and listen to Steve’s jokes for three days!

Profile photo of leap of faithleap of faith
    Participant
    @leap-of-faith

Hi Steve
    really enjoyed the Sunday presentations. The one important lesson that stood out for me was your 7 negotiation tactics in getting the best advantage with price and terms when purchasing a property (or any other deal or personal negotiation) and the story of the Chinese Bamboo that does not grow in the first few years but then within a matter of a day it grows at a phenomenal rate. I take this to heart and head since I have often wanted to give up when I see no progress or hit brick walls but I know that with a good foundation, great results will come and when the road blocks clear, they come fast.

many thanks Steve

Profile photo of jorjafivejorjafive
    Participant
    @jorjafive

Thanks so much Steve – for your clarity and generosity, for bringing together such top-notch speakers to help us hone our mindset and investing toolkits, and for your team of friendly and diligent staff and volunteers.
    All of you made 2016 Millionaire Mega Conference my ‘go-to’ event for this year :)
    3 days packed with Fantastic education, delivered with honesty, integrity and passion

Profile photo of MichaelMichael
    Participant
    @michael-neaylon

Thanks Steve

To you and your team.

This was my first mega conference and I walked away motivated, encouraged and inspired to put a vast array of content into action.

Biggest moments for me were:
    – the challenge you consistently gave to have a bigger vision (beyond myself)
    – hotspots backed by data and sound reason
    – being more skilled and even more authentic in openly recognising others

All important for a building a bigger portfolio, a more expansive future, and united teams.

Thank you
    Michael

Profile photo of GeorgeFGeorgeF
    Participant
    @georgef

This was my first exposure to Steve and his team. One thing that was evident was the number of people who attend the Mega Conference regularly or more than once. A lot of the people I met spoke of their long associations with Steve and his team, the quality of the information and products offered and most importantly, Steve’s integrity. The diversity of speakers and topics covered certainly challenged me to change my current situations. Thank you for the opportunity to attend.

Profile photo of Sharon MSharon M
    Participant
    @sharon-miles

Hi,

The mega conference always offers a wide range of incredible information. It’s inspiring, motivational and life changing. I love the way it makes me feel lifted to achieve more with my investing and life.

In the words of Molly Meldrum, “Do yourself a favour”,the Mega Conferences will change your life.

Profile photo of gkssingkssin
    Participant
    @gkssin

Another great conference this year in Melbourne. It really helps to listen to some new ideas and also motivational speeches. I learned new things and now I’m more focused on doing investing, productive, and value adding tasks than before. Thanks you Steve and the team!

Profile photo of Sharon MSharon M
    Participant
    @sharon-miles

Hi,

The mega conference as always offered a wide range of incredible information. It’s inspiring, motivational and life changing. I love the way I’m lifted to achieve more with investing and life.

In the words of Molly Meldrum, “Do yourself a favour”, the mega conference will change your life.

Profile photo of dangermouse99dangermouse99
    Participant
    @dangermouse99

6th Year in a row – brilliant as always

Profile photo of ShakermanShakerman
    Participant
    @shakerman

Enjoyed the conference…most value found in the Sunday session on negotiating the commercial deals.

Thanks Steve and the gang

George

Profile photo of DRRKWNGDRRKWNG
    Participant
    @derrick-wong

This years Millionaire Mega Conference was awesome! Enjoyed all the valuable information given by the speakers especially Brendan Nichols

Thanks Steve.

Profile photo of Patrick OwPatrick Ow
    Participant
    @patrickow

Great conference! Thanks Steve and to your team.

Some great sessions on creating or having the required mindset, especially in property investment.

A key takeaway for me is to have the right system to invest.

Profile photo of robbo_00robbo_00
    Participant
    @robbo_00

My friends that I invited really learned a lot and vastly changed there methods of investing in property, potentially saving a lot of there hard earned dollars for the future.

Profile photo of NathanNathan
    Participant
    @nathman51

A must see for anyone who is serious about their property investing…Inspiring, life changing, motivating, game changer!

Thank you so much for an outstanding weekend Steve and Team

Profile photo of InfoInfo
    Participant
    @sepideh

Hi Steve,
    by attending your conference I managed to set a goal and make a plan to achieve it. The conference was life changing, inspiring and packed with great information. I am glad that I attended your conference. I learned a lot from you, other speakers and even the audience; thanks so much.
    All the best,
    Sepideh

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.