All Topics / Heads Up! / What Attendees Thought Of The 2016 Millionaire Mega Conference

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 127 total)
  • Profile photo of DREDRE
    Participant
    @interactive

Dear Steve,

Thank you for holding the 2016 Millionaire Mega Conference. The conference represented great value for money.
    It was great to see the diverse speakers and presenters at the conference who all shared excellent insights
    on adopting the right mindsent and how to succeed in proverty investing.

Thanks again Steve, looking forwards to the next Millionaire Mega Conference in 2017!

Profile photo of Glenn TGlenn T
    Participant
    @getglenn

It was my first time at one of Steve’s Conferences and I was pleasantly surprised. Steve and his team put together a very organised 3 day event. I loved rocking up early each day to such a refreshing environment. It wasn’t like other seminar/conferences I’ve attended. I believe participants who enter Property Investing’s education program/s will certainly get so much more than their moneys worth because they are partnering with the Real Deal! You can tell Steve and his team are genuine people who want to impart their vast knowledge to help those who really want to get ahead. You are connected to their knowledge bank for life – so to say. Well done Property Investing Team.. and a Huge Thank You for the opportunity to attend. P.S. Loved all the Speakers

Glenn T
    Email Me

Failure guides your steps to suceed!

marks07
    Participant
    @marks07

Thanks to Steve and the team for a great conference. Once again a must attend event.

I do enjoy the varied content during the event and it would have been great to get to all the workshop sessions.
    Great thoughts on Commercial property and looking for market inefficiencies.

Thanks.

Kenchi
    Participant
    @kenchi

We travelled all the way from Canberra for our first Millionaire Mega Conference. The 3 days was very well organised and full of information. We really enjoyed the sessions with Steve and Brendan Nichols. Steve showed us negotiation strategies we had not thought of before. His session on due diligence made us realise we need to improve in this area for future investments. Brendan taught us about the importance of mindset.

It was also a great opportunity to network with like minded investors.

Thanks to team at Propertyinvesting.com for putting on such a great event.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  Kenchi.
    mloke
    Participant
    @mloke

Dear Steve,
    You have brought together the top experts in their field to speak to us which is an excellent investment of the participants time.
    The Thankyou water story by Daniel Flynn is inspirational and something many of us can do with an idea if we persevere.
    Peter Koulizos property hot spotting is really effective, such a powerful overview of the property market in Australia. Principles we can apply in any property market situation.
    Your session on Zero to financial freedom is so beneficial for folks who seriously consider working towards their financial freedom. Your flow charts are particularly helpful for me, which I can apply to my situation. Also your session on the money habits of the rich is excellent in evaluating where I am today and helped me to make adjustments.
    Lisa McInnes Smith brought a new dimension from her coaching experience of sports personalities into our mindset.

Thanks to you and your team at PropertyInvesting.com

Profile photo of AzaliaAzalia
    Participant
    @azalia

Traveled from Perth for this conference and whilst I unfortunately missed the first day’s worth of content (which I consistently heard was brilliant) I was still able to take away a lot of value from the remaining speakers. Highlights for me included mindset and marketing tips from speakers Brendan and Lisa. Catching up with friends from previous conferences. Steve’s negotiation sessions and commercial property insights are sensational. It is worth noting that there are many levels of people in attendance, from new investors starting out to seasoned investors and I think Steve and team have done an excellent job putting together speakers that appeal to all levels. There was plenty of opportunity to network and listen to other attendees who have also taken action with many of the speakers before. Great event, I look forward to the next one.

Profile photo of dalefreodalefreo
    Participant
    @dalefreo

Hi Steve

I loved this year’s conference. They are always “must attend events” for me, and this year I got lots out of hearing for the first time speakers such as Daniel Flynn (what an inspiration) and Daniel Gibbs (he is one smart guy). They both opened my eyes to new possibilities for myself.

Many thanks to you and all the team for making it such a great event.

Dale

Profile photo of Cameron Howard-SmithCameron Howard-Smith
    Participant
    @cameronhsrm-com-au

The Conference was fantastic, the knowledge that was shared has been extremely helpful in my development as an investor and business owner. Thanks Steve and the team for putting together this conference and generously equipping us with the knowledge to invest wisely and successfully.

Profile photo of morerevsmorerevs
    Participant
    @morerevs

2016 was my second Mega conference and I am glad I attended even after the cost of travel interstate. I love how Steve puts such a focus on genuinely educating people and offering inspiration and motivation to dig deep and expand their horizons, whether through his own words or the words of the other speakers. I found Dan Flynn and Lisa McInnes Smith particularly motivating with a few extra nuggets from the rest of the team. Thanks Steve, I hope to return next year.

Profile photo of GavQGavQ
    Participant
    @gavq

This was my first Mega Conference and I would have to say that I really enjoyed it. It was great to have some time out and focus on the big picture, which is where the conference really focussed. I was inspired by Daniel Flynn’s story and cause.

I’m now ready for the next step and have signed up to the Apprenticeship programme … onwards and upwards!

Thanks for putting it together Steve.

Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

I Didn’t attend . But well done steve on selecting some really great speakers sounds like it was a super awesome conference not one bad word spoke of I take my hat of to you mate always putting on a top notch show loaded with info

Profile photo of PaschalPaschal
    Participant
    @paschalkevin

I think it was an excellent conference. The speakers brought so much to the table- from inspiring personal stories and experiences, to practical wisdom and advice to sophisticated strategies for property investing. My wife and I learnt a lot. Thank you Steve for so generously sharing of your time, knowledge and experience.

Profile photo of MattMatt
    Participant
    @mattreynolds

Thanks Steve and Team. Once again, great conference packed with practical and actionable information. I’m already looking forward to next year.

Profile photo of AndrewAndrew
    Participant
    @andrew1967

the thing that i liked the most was the guest speakers and also Steves negotiation basics.

Profile photo of darindarin
    Participant
    @darin

Thanks Steve and team for organising the event.
    This is my first conference – traveled from Brisbane.

Daniel Flynn from Thankyou was a great opener with enthusiasm, focus (vision) and “why not” and “keep going” the personal inspiration.
    No matter the twists and turns, he displayed perseverance and kept the joy. Thanks for providing the books!

Lisa on Sunday morning was unexpected and I think just blindsided many with her personal attitude/character of “keeping it playful” and many other gems. One is admitting you need help in order to be teachable, learn and move ahead. That was an “aha” moment for sure.

Derek Gehl was speaking out of his skin and provided some ideas and sources to check out.

The guest speakers all had something to add.

Finally, shows that its more than just making money/profit, its preparing for the future (by getting out of your comfort zone – I’m reading your book Millionaire) – its about how you get there (integrity, teams) and what you do with it that matters (providing for family, helping others who need help)

I had to fly out Sunday afternoon so the link would be greatly appreciated :)

Cheers!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of darin darin.
    Profile photo of MeherMeher
    Participant
    @aussiepatel

I have been following property investing site passively for a period but not actively involved. This was the first time I attended this conference and found it very informative and engaging and learning that most of us makes the same mistakes when it comes to financial planning but realise it at different stages in our life. I believe it’s never too late to start on this journey to financial freedom.

One of the thing that I couldn’t get benefit of what some of the people did was about networking and learning from people on the same journey at the conference mainly because of my lack of networking skills. Hope to continue to learn from Steve and team on how to get into property investing.

Profile photo of AzaliaAzalia
    Participant
    @azalia

Hi Meher,
    A great starting point at Steve’s events is to approach someone with a name tag that has a star or stars and ask them what they mean. A conversation should naturally flow from there.

Or ask a volunteer to introduce you to someone they know as they usually have some strong networks established :)

Most people are really happy to have a chat.

Profile photo of julesjules
    Participant
    @julietaryana

Great Weekend. Lots of practical investment information as well as sessions about the mindset necessary to get ahead and what will hold you back. Really learned a lot thank you.

Profile photo of camillerijanet24028camillerijanet24028
    Participant
    @camillerijanet24028

Great Conference!!

such a great range of speakers and so much info!

Really enjoyed it thankyou to Steve and team for organising it

Profile photo of JULES1JULES1
    Participant
    @jules1

Conference 2016 was great. Terrific training ground for everyone, whether new to investing or a seasoned investor.
    The presenters were terrific and I was able to gain some insight from every session. A good mixture of technical
    and mindset this year. Certainly helped me with perspective on my current and future position. I would recommend
    the conference next year to anyone who is thinking about it but has not yet attended the annual conference with Steve.

JULES1
    Email Me

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.